The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Gold Making Money With With SEO & Niche Websites!

Re: Case Study: Making Money With With SEO & Niche Websites!

you have my attention.... guess I'll have to wait until next week to find out how to enter

Got all the time in the world right now and little cash, sounds like SEO is for me.

Thanks for the great case study learned a load from it and I look forward to the competition.

Finally, information that I can use - terrific case study. Thank you so much...Alan Brooks

i will try my best to apply my reading to this one Thanks alot jay
helpful for a newbie like me. XD

Hi Jay, what is the biggest difference between micro niche, niche and authority site?

Hi Jay, what is the biggest difference between micro niche, niche and authority site?

Authority Site = Usually a bigger site based on a broader subject. Ie. "Tennis".

Niche = Usually a smaller site based on a more niche subject. Ie. "Tennis Rackets".

Micro Niche = Usually an even smaller site based of an ultra-niche subject. Ie. "Vintage Tennis Rackets".

Keep in mind these are just general definitions and some sites can be somewhere in the middle or a mixture of both authority and niche.

hi jay
i enjoyed so much following your progress on this topic. you gave me some new ideas which i am already doing twists inside my brain, together with some of my thinkings and other methods.
Great job, man! thanks for this case study

your site is number now with the keyword free unlimited hosting

I have to say, I am the new guy and I am brand new to affiliate marketing. I have read everything on almost every forum out there,

but this is by far the best case study, journal, I have ever came across.

THANK YOU for taking your time to keep us updated and showing guys like me how its done step by step.

Very much appreciated.

6000 views and going strong - Jay you the man!

I have to say, I am the new guy and I am brand new to affiliate marketing. I have read everything on almost every forum out there,

but this is by far the best case study, journal, I have ever came across.

THANK YOU for taking your time to keep us updated and showing guys like me how its done step by step.

Very much appreciated.

No probs man! Glad you found it insightful!

Great post !
Jay I though that you gave that site away like sometime back ?

Cheers

I could not find the site on page 1 or page 2 using the keywords "wine aerator" and "wine aerators". There have been some major Google updates in October and December and I understand that exact match domains(of niches) have been targeted. Though I am not in the US I use google.com/ncr to pull US results.

What are the changes in strategy for your site after the EMD updates especially those pertaining to backlinking. How does one get back to page 1 if the site gets hit by updates?

I guess its a case of consistency, you have to make sure you are regularly gaining quality backlinks for that term or keyword....i have a few EMD's that have stayed 1!

I don't think Google blame EMD, but the reasons are most sites with EMD do some irrelevant brown to black hat SEO tactics. Most EMD sites are still standing on top because their quality on site and off site SEO techniques.

Anyways, great case study though.

Great post !
Jay I though that you gave that site away like sometime back ?

Cheers

Yep I did!

I could not find the site on page 1 or page 2 using the keywords "wine aerator" and "wine aerators". There have been some major Google updates in October and December and I understand that exact match domains(of niches) have been targeted. Though I am not in the US I use google.com/ncr to pull US results.

What are the changes in strategy for your site after the EMD updates especially those pertaining to backlinking. How does one get back to page 1 if the site gets hit by updates?

Yeah it looks like it's been pushed down the rankings for that keyword. Such is the nature of Google. If it was still my own site I would probably be able to get it back up there with some solid link building but oh well.

It's still ranking and getting traffic for a whole bunch of product related keywords like "Rabbit Wine Aerator" though.

banners
Back