The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Making money with online surveys

It depends on the site and the company that actually makes the survey. I have different experiences with that and I would say that Globaltestmarket is way better than Toluna when it comes to this. I may get a bit angry from time to time but after all I'm doing so good with it I don't really care.

Nice to hear you won such a draw. Never met anyone who has.

My two favorite survey sites are quickrewards.net and pineconeresearch.com. Quickrewards is great because they have no minimum cashout. So no matter how much you have in your account all you have to do is request payment to paypal and they'll pay you. If I remember correctly they say it might take up to 72 hours but I've always gotten my money a lot sooner than that. I usually get it the same day.

I have also used quickrewards.net over the years. They are very reliable and fast with their payouts. Plus there are so many other ways to earn extra cash on the site -- signup offers (some of which don't require a credit card), daily clicks, as well as CrowdFlower tasks. It all adds up.

About four or five years ago, I had great success with Global Test Market and Socratic Forum. They are legitimate market research companies. It's been a few years since I have done any of their surveys, but both companies are still around.

I've signed up for a few survey sites one that seems to send regular surveys is paidviewpoint.com but they're only 10 cents a survey and at that point it would take forever to cash out the $15 minimum. I'm looking for some others to join quickrewards seems like something to look into.

It depends on the site and the company that actually makes the survey. I have different experiences with that and I would say that Globaltestmarket is way better than Toluna when it comes to this. I may get a bit angry from time to time but after all I'm doing so good with it I don't really care.

Nice to hear you won such a draw. Never met anyone who has.

Thanks for the reply.

I haven't heard of Globaltestmarket, I'll certainly give it a try and I hope I will fare better with them than sites like Toluna and Cash Crate.:)

Oh, and the site that I won the £1000 on was myvoice.co.uk, for anyone who is interested. :)

I don't and have never used survey sites. I keep thinking that if I do use them then I will get lot's of junk mail and automated phone calls :( I have seen lots of people that need to change numbers and stuff because they have filled out surveys and they are getting massive phone bills. I am sort of scared to try because of all of the bad experiences I have seen before.

A lot of the money making survey sites are scams. If you do find a trust worthy website, however, you can make a lot of money. But it all depends on how fast you can complete the surveys, and how much each survey pays out. I say that its not worthwhile unless each survey is paying more than 5 cents+.

Opinion Outpost was one of my favorites but they have gone down hill a bit. I currently use Toluna and MyView survey sites. I have been paid by both of them in recent months and I do enjoy their formats. MyView will give you 100 points even if you don't qualify for the survey. I like this fact very much. Toluna offers little multiple choice surveys for quick points and they give you points for completeing and updating your information surveys as well. I was a member of PineCone Research several years ago but I moved and that dropped me off of the demographics area they were interested in. I really miss those little $3 checks. Who does not like to get paid for eating Breyers ice cream and then reviewing it? I belong to several other survey sites but I don't spend much time on them any longer. I should go and check some of them out as a change of pace. ;)

I don't and have never used survey sites. I keep thinking that if I do use them then I will get lot's of junk mail and automated phone calls :( I have seen lots of people that need to change numbers and stuff because they have filled out surveys and they are getting massive phone bills. I am sort of scared to try because of all of the bad experiences I have seen before.

Yes, this can be a problem, especially with sites that are essentially portals for lots of different third-party advertisers. As long as you are signing up with the legitimate market research companies, there won't be this risk. The ones previously mentioned on this thread -- Pinecone, Global Test Market, Toluna, Opinion Outpost, etc. -- are legitimate.

You may also want to check out some of the watchdog sites such as surveypolice.com to get the latest reviews and info on these various companies and to find out about others that are legit.

Before you sign up for any company's surveys, it's important to check out the privacy policy and see what they do with your email address, phone number and other personal details just to make sure.

Yes, this can be a problem, especially with sites that are essentially portals for lots of different third-party advertisers. As long as you are signing up with the legitimate market research companies, there won't be this risk. The ones previously mentioned on this thread -- Pinecone, Global Test Market, Toluna, Opinion Outpost, etc. -- are legitimate.

You may also want to check out some of the watchdog sites such as surveypolice.com to get the latest reviews and info on these various companies and to find out about others that are legit.

Before you sign up for any company's surveys, it's important to check out the privacy policy and see what they do with your email address, phone number and other personal details just to make sure.

This is very good advice, thank you. I find that reading privacy policies is a waste of time as you might take an hour reading it :( Those fake companies like to put it in small print and hide it :( . I think I have used Opinion Outpost before, but they have a lack of surveys that are targeted to me :( I did used to enjoy Opinion Outpost though, and I had read that they are trusted before.

I never heard of anything like that but I just use the legit sites. On those I never had to give my phone number away, some even don't care about my address or anything like that.

I know inboxdollars is a legitimate site that makes money for surveys. They have a wide variety of ways to make money and surveys are one of them. I was able to make the $30 dollar threshold within an hour and that was from a dare from a friend. I didn't think he was being serious but who can turn down a free $30. That was some years ago and not sure how the program works anymore but I know they give you $5 to start.

I know inboxdollars is a legitimate site that makes money for surveys. They have a wide variety of ways to make money and surveys are one of them. I was able to make the $30 dollar threshold within an hour and that was from a dare from a friend. I didn't think he was being serious but who can turn down a free $30. That was some years ago and not sure how the program works anymore but I know they give you $5 to start.
How did you do that? I know it is possible but most of the times it only works when you sign up to thousand sites or buy something to get some money back.

Wow $30 within an hour!! I love InboxDollars and their sister sight SendEarnings. They are a slow but sure earn for me. I read the emails and do some searches and I also participate in surveys as well. How did you earn the $30 so quickly? Did you sign up for a bunch of the trial programs?

Making money with online surveys has been a mixed bag with me. I have encountered some legit survey sites, but at times it can be stressful. You don't always qualify for certain surveys and when you do qualify and complete the surveys, you have to wait a while to get your payment. Like I said, mixed bag.

I haven't been successful in making money out of doing online surveys. I have around 3 survey sites but they rarely invite me to fill up surveys. I guess its my location. Not very many local companies do surveys here.

I've had good experiences with surveys, I've had bad experiences with surveys. I've never made $75 for surveys a month because I don't have the mental fortitude to do 10 - 15 per day. I like paidviewpoints.com because you do it for about 3 minutes a day. Make .10 per day. They will email you with a chance to make a couple bucks. I have $10 stored over 6 weeks. Isn't much but I put so little into it. The way to make money off of it is through the referrals like most anything else.

Maybe we can get our own referral pool going. Here's the link to me, you get a buck for joining so that's nice.

http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=e0igxd

Most of these websites are scams. You have to do like 5000 surveys to get a dollar or even when you do the surveys you may not get paid. Trust me I was a victim.

Most of these websites are scams. You have to do like 5000 surveys to get a dollar or even when you do the surveys you may not get paid. Trust me I was a victim.

You were a victim of yourself. Of course there are a lot bad ones but there are also those sites that pay good.

You were a victim of yourself. Of course there are a lot bad ones but there are also those sites that pay good.

Yes, I agree. It's just a matter of doing the due diligence to find legitimate market research companies that pay. Several have been mentioned on this thread.

Also as I mentioned earlier, check out watchdog sites such as surveypolice.com and ptc-investigation.com so as to get the latest news and updates.

From there, it is a matter of deciding how much time to set aside for surveys based on the amount they pay and the kind of return of investment of your time you're looking for.

This enables you to be in charge rather than exploited by sites that pay poorly.

banners
Back