The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Making money trying phone apps $15/hr

void250

affiliate
Hey guys. Not sure if this has been posted around here or not yet, I think it is fairly new. One of my coworkers showed me this. He has been doing it for 2 weeks and is now making $15/hr on it. It is called Feature Points. You make most of your money from downloaded but it also has a referral system.

As far as I know it works for iOS and Android. The main site is here. FeaturePoints

I have done it for a few hours now in total time and it is super easy. You only have to use each app for about a minute and then delete it. It is used so app publishers can get their stuff to the most downloaded and have it ranked higher. I have actually ended up keeping about 4 of the apps so far for regular use. Some neat stuff out there. Coworker has successfully received funds through paypal, amazon gift cards, and itunes cards. There are many options for payment.

When you download it and get asked for a referral code...my code is 5K69EP
Use it if you want, or not. Of course I get a bonus, and you also start with bonus points for using it. Then you can spread your own code and so on.

Anyway, if you guys have any questions feel free to ask below.

If people are interested I will update this thread with my day to day progress.

Last edited:
Breakdown of how I use this to earn 15/hr

I only really do the ones that pay 100-250 points
600 points is 1 dollar via paypal.
You only need to use the app for 30 seconds to 1 minute, I swear I don't even do that sometimes. You test one while installing the next so no time wasted. Average I do is about 150 points....that is 4 minutes per dollar = $15/hr.

NOTE: This is extra cash, don't expect to be able to sit on it all day. There are only so many apps but with NEW ONES ADDED DAILY.

but with that in mind even $10-$15 a day adds up over the course of a week or month.

Last edited:
Thanks man! Gonna test it out. I've used your referral. If i like it. I'll recommend to my friends.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

banners
Back