The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Making money on Adwords and Amazon

danvin

Hi,
I'm looking for someone who works with Adwords and Amazon.
I saw many sites, with a big budgets on Adwords, which promote Amazon.
So I guess this is profitable.

I've already developed landing page (actually it's a bridge page) and adwords takes it into work.
I'm doing tests for last few weeks, already had sales, but still don't have positive ROI.

I'm working alone, so I'm looking for someone who:
- Had luck on that method, so can share some experience
OR
- Someone who is trying the same and, same as me, didn't get positive ROI yet. So we can join our experience and share the knowledge.

Thank you guys :)

never had any luck using a bridge page w/o a cloaker, but I've also never messed w/ Amazon affiliate program either

That's the thing. I found a way to work with a bridge page without cloaker, and, actually, I have very good examples of the sites that do that too with extremely high budgets.
But in my case it's an issue of QS and ROI. I didn't try all the methods yet and I didn't try expensive products (I still don't know how to pass brand policy issue, but I see that many sites do it somehow)

are you talking about trademark/brands in the ad copy? If the brand has TMed the term in Adwords, then you won't be able to use them in your ad copy (although I've heard of a few that were able to work around this with a cloaker).

But I've also found that aged adwords accounts that have been around for awhile can get away with WAY more than smaller companies/affiliates

You may have found examples but they would be landing pages of companies for their own products. Google likes companies with big budgets that use their PPC services to promote products. In your case you will be an affiliate and an affiliate landing page will not get approved.

banners
Back