The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Making money from low payout offers

xeniel

affiliate
I'm seeing a low payout offer ($0.42) as one of the top performing offers on one of the networks. The thing that baffles me is how people are profitable on them with CPCs in the 3-4 cent range. You need a 10% conversion rate (!!) and that's not even considering the fact that not all traffic from your source makes it to your offer landing page.

Its not as impossible as you might think, you have 2 options when promoting these types of offers

1. Test a LOT of angles, banners and landing pages till you find the best combo.

or

2. Buy tons of cheap traffic such as landing page ads, pop up and redirect.

In the past i've gotten app install offers with payouts as low as $0.20 profitable at a 100% ROI.

P.S. There are a few mobile networks that allow you to bid for banner placements on a CPM basis, meaning if you can hit on a high CTR banner you could get clicks as low as $0.01

Last edited:
^^^

Airpush
Exoclick
mobicow
zeropark
DNTX
inmobi
popads
greenpoint
reporo
adfly
ad.net
adultmoda

Thats just the few that come to mind, pretty sure there are tons more out there

Last edited:
Usually low payout offers are easier. Or they just target countries where advertising is much cheaper.
You can get profitable on these offers.
Keep an eye on your campaigns if u see the offer is not converting then chuck it find another one.

Dont be the guy who ends up spending $100 for a 2 conversions worth $0.4 that is just stupidity!

banners
Back