The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Making affiliate commissions from ebay...

mattcook620

Selling ebooks on ebay with your affiliate links inside and a link to your opt-in mailing list is a great way to earn commissions from affiliate programs.

Creating a short report and selling it on ebay is quite effective. Also if you give master resell rights to it and the ebook has decent content people will start selling it and they will be promoting your affiliate links for you.

Even if you only sell it for 1 cent you will earn huge backend.

Let me know how it works for you.

Matt

Ebay History

When i first got into affiliate maketing many years ago i set up my own ebay account to only sell ebooks, how-to-guides etc containing affiliate links. The response was excellent!! I was making alot of cash from the affiliate commission.

However, nowadays alot of people are doing this. If you go into ebay you will now see thousands of ebooks and other similar items.

It still is a good way of helping your affiliate quest, however just not as effective as it used to be.

P.S Google base is a very good marketing technique, try it!

I got tired of eBay cutting into my profits when I was selling real products, so now I'm taking a cut of theirs. :cool:

I got tired of eBay cutting into my profits when I was selling real products, so now I'm taking a cut of theirs. :cool:

Totally agree... I am mass building eBay affiliate websites with software and I am making a decent income from the eBay affiliate program for being using it for just 1 month.

eBay has made LOTS of money from me... Time I get reimbursed :)

I have used BANS, but takes too long...

I have currently 10 websites, I am un-parking my domains to build eBay affiliate websites.

I am starting to match what I make with adsense with eBay.

I agree about BANS. I built my own API script so I can do exactly what I want...

What is your traffic strategy? PPC or organic?

Thx

I was; but got scared that that would be against eBay policies so I stopped...

Better to be safe I think.

I don't want to jeopardize my efforts. :eek:

Rick, BANS is Build A Niche Store. It is software that lets you build niche eBay affiliate stores.

"One particular program I don't get along with"

You mean CJ? I think there used to be another option for joining ebay too but I don't remember what is was called.

Or you can bypass CJ and use Auctionads. Which has it's pros and cons.

banners
Back