monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Make Money with 50onRed Keyword Campaigns

Discussion in 'Pay Per View' started by LukePeerFly, Mar 24, 2015.

1. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

Last month I sent out an email titled Make Money with 50onRed Keyword Campaigns with my approach to running keyword campaigns on 50onRed. I'm going to copy and paste it below because I've had some great success with this method. Does anyone else use it?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2015
    T J Tutor and seeqer like this.
  2. monetizer
  3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

This is PPV on the Advertiser side?

Are you using intext, search, or pops?

Do you think $25 to $50 per campaign, to start with, will give enough data before scaling?

Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
  4. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

Yes, PPV on the advertiser side. I'm using pops primarily, but I've tested their InText (they're getting rid of Search). $25-50 should be plenty.

Evan Bang likes this.
  5. sass8809

sass8809 Affiliate affiliate

i am newbie, and i want to start in affiliate marketing, essentiallyin PPV
    thank you for sharing

6. salpha

salpha Affiliate affiliate

How many keywords should we add in to campaigns when first started?

And what's the daily budget per campaign?

How many days do you let the campaign run to see if profitable?

7. stewmath

stewmath Affiliate affiliate

Are you doing anything special on your ppv landing pages to get the users attention? Like sounds or javascript messages to bring things to the front?

8. Evan Bang

Evan Bang Affiliate affiliate

@LukePeerFly, I just ran a test using this method and noticed that Voluum is only going to give me the base domain from which the traffic came from.

To get more laser targeted to the exact page, you can do a google search with the following search operator:

Inurl:"make money online"

After this populates my results, I use the SEOquake Chrome extension to pull the first 100 URLs that contain my desired keyword.

Now, what if the webmaster of that page didn't properly structure their URL with SEO in mind?
    Use this operator instead:

allintext:"make money online"

I hope this helps anybody that is following this thread. I'm no expert and have seen absolutely zero sales from my PPV efforts so far, but I am learning more and more about tightening down searches to find untapped targets for large returns. Any feedback would be great.

I also love questions because if I don't know that answer it forces me to research it to become better.

Many thanks,
    BANG!

T J Tutor and seeqer like this.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI