The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

make money through facebook fan pages... is it allowed?

richardt

affiliate
Hi everybody,
Last week I came across an interesting tv service on italian tv, about a man who managed to do 5-10k € a month just through facebook fan pages.
Therefore I starded searching on google guides about it and things like that, and I found some information... but I still have some doubs.

First of all, I have a great idea for a fabook fan page, but I read the facebook fan page agreement and it says that it's forbbiden to promote third-party products... does this mean that I cannot use cpa offers? I'm a little bit confused because there are a lot of people speaking about it.

And then: it's better to use cpa or cpc? I'm new of this things and I don't know which of them is more profitable. I wuold also appriciate if you could suggest to me some good cpa or cpc network.

Another thing I don't know how to behave with is facebook advertisement... should I promote my fan page? How much should I spend on it?

Finally: I chose to try this in english because I think that in this way is easier to get a large amount of like, but I don't know I can do it... I mean: I'm italian, I live in italy and so on... can I use american cpa networks? Will there be any sort of problem with payments?

Thanks

Yes if you want to be safe in facebook you can not promote your cpa links there.
The best way is to build website and then send your like-ers to your website capture email and market cpa offers through email in example. :)

And of course you can use any CPA offers in network. That does not matter from where are you :)

Cheers

Thanks affmen,

What you are suggesting me is much more difficult than simply post thing on facebook.

Are cpc allowed instead? Can I use them on facebook?

Thanks

I would stick to building around legitimate sites and projects - try to grow your pages along side a site instead of having it banned for posting CPA offer etc.

banners
Back