Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Official Make Massive [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommakemassive

affiliate
Make Massive is now live!

Hey affiliates I’ve been quietly working away on Make Massive after the preview a few months ago, well its finally here. It lives up to its name; it's a massive site with 29,755 active offers paired with millions of ads and landers from over 200 traffic sources. If you signed up for the preview your account will still work.

MakeMassive.com

Update - 7-day Free Trial for Make Massive PRO is now open http://makemassive.com/accounts/subscribe/trial/

What is Make Massive?

Make Massive is a affiliate intelligence platform. Multiple times per day we import offers from many of the top affiliate networks and pair that with a huge amount of ad data we crawl off the web. We then analyze the data to uncover useful data for affiliates.

• Easily compare all offers across all networks for a product or advertiser
  • View the ads and landers being used to promote an offer
  • View offers for the device you promote iOS, Android, Mobile or Desktop
  • Search for offers by keywords
  • Search advertiser domains to see what ads they are running
  • See affiliate landers being used right now to promote offers
  • View what ads and landers are being used on over 200 traffic sources
  • Discover affiliate network that have offers for your target country and device

What's the price?

Make Massive is free to users to browse offers. You will need a free account to views ads and lander screenshots. To download ads and visit landers you will need a PRO account which is $149 per month.

Offers

Here are some quick stats on the offers we have:

Total: 29,755
Desktop: 16,789
Mobile (all devices): 9,074
iPad + iPhone: 1,483
iPad only: 274
iPhone only: 353
Android only: 2,501

Filters

Most lists on Make Massive allow for filters to be used and combined to find what you are looking for. Offers, Ads, Landers and Networks all have different available filters relevant to the data.

You can filter offers by Country, Device and Network. You can combine filters to narrow down to what you are looking for. Use the Sort to order by date or payout amount.

Turn "Only offers with ads & landers" ON to view only offers with related ad data.

Latest Offers

Selection_150.jpg

Offer Page

Click on a offer to view more info about the offer...

Roblox - Offer & Advertiser Page

Selection_153.jpg

On the offer page we will show the Advertiser for this offer. This allows you to compare offers on multiple networks. Here the filters are useful to find the countries you like to promote.

Use Sort to order by Payout to find the best payouts!

Selection_152.jpg

Ads

Ads can be filtered by country, size and traffic source. Under each ad can see some details about the ad. Countries it has been shown in, ad dimensions, a frequency value which is a calculation based on how frequently we see the ad appearing, how many days the ad has been running for, the date it was last seen running and what traffic sources the ad has been seen on.

Click Download Ad to download the ad in a zip file (You will need a PRO account) or click more info to view even more data about the ad such as the landers it links to.

You can Sort ads by frequency to see the ads shown the most volume

Selection_158.jpg

Landers

Below ads you will find lander listing. If you are viewing landers for a offer you will see both the landing pages of offers as well as landing pages of ads for the offer. Under each lander is listed some details about the landers which are similar to ads.

Selection_162.jpg

Search

At the top of every page you can search for both offers and advertiser domains, as you type suggested domains will appear. Click a option with you mouse to start that search or you can use the down and up arrows to change your selection and press enter to search.

Selection_154.jpg

You can also search for Google Play and App Store ids and if you have data for the app a search suggestion will be listed.

Selection_163.jpg

Affiliate Landers

Affiliate Landers is a selection of landers use by affiliate to promote affiliate offers. This can be access through the side menu. Here you can see all the tricks use by affiliate to profit from various traffic source. Click the 18+ ON to view adult dating landers.

Affiliate Landers

Selection_159.jpg

Affiliate Networks

The Affiliate Networks list all the networks we draw offer data from, This can be a good place to discover networks from your country and traffic source. Filter by country to find the network with a large number of offers for your target country.

Use the Sort to sort the networks by device, this is useful to discover the top Desktop, Mobile, Android and iOS networks

Affiliate Networks

Selection_160.jpg

Traffic Sources

We have ad and lander data from over 200 traffic sources. The traffic source page allows you to directly view the ads and landers for that traffic source. Click on a traffic source to view the ads and landers.

Traffic Sources

Selection_161.jpg

Please guys and girls if you have any feedback let me know, i'm always looking to improve so I need to hear what you want.

MakeMassive.com

Cheers,
Tom

Last edited:
Stunning tool I have ever seen. I was wasting plenty of my time on searching for offers which give higher payouts. Now its all easy and quick!!! Congrats on the launch and great help for us!

Hey tom, I am mainly looking for adult affiliate landers :) Will I get numerous amount of affiliate landers if I go for Pro version?

Hi Rex

Thanks for asking we have a ton of adult affiliate offers, ads and landers.

To start with I recommend you look at the traffic source page for the top adult traffic sources. There you will see affiliate running ads and landers in a huge number of countries.

Exoclick
MakeMassive.com

TrafficJunky
MakeMassive.com

JuicyAds
MakeMassive.com

TrafficHaus
MakeMassive.com

AdXpansion
MakeMassive.com

Also I recommend you have a look in the affiliate landers section. Click 18+ ON to view adult affiliate landers available in that section.

Selection_168.jpg

Hope it helps, let me know if you have anymore questions.

Hey affiliates, I've just pushed up a big update! You can now browse the site by traffic source sections. Native Ads, Pop Ads, Display Ads and Adult Ads with desktop and mobile for each section.

Wow! Superb. I was looking for pops and native ads. Plenty of them there! Thanks for the update Tom.

I have increased the free trial to 7 days to give affiliates a chance to launch and test a campaign inspired by our data! Make sure to take advantage...

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back