The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Make 2k$ per month [social media method]!

It's probably wise not to use your account. Maybe use a test account. Also, i would consider investing in a domain and redirecting to the offer instead of a shortener. It will appear to be more authoritative.

I mix domain and link shortener....sometimes domain link; sometimes direct link run through bitly or something.

Please excuse my English translated by google

Thank you very much for sharing this information

Please, if you can clarify points 3, 4 and 5

3. Choose a topic you`re passionate about: fishing, beauty, gaming, electronics and so on ....
Where I choose the topic that fascinates me ??? In Shareasale ????

4. Come up with free give aways (vouchers, coupons, gift cards)
Again I ask: Where will I get this ???

5. Download a minimum of 35 photos.
Where under the 35 photos ????

Thank you very much for your clarification of these 3 points. Perhaps because English is not my language I misunderstood these points.

Best regards

To newbies this method might sound really easy
To start this you should really plan out these things :
finding the right niche (this should be your second nature by now if you been doing affiliate marketing), writing a good marketing text to catch traffic to your offer(probably the hardest part and the point that can really change your income), Unique images that can go viral. (When I say unique I really mean it. especially for instagram, you can get banned if you upload the same images as others, best to change the image tag by just changing resolution works that itself can make image tag unique.)
If you can match these three things up then you can make a good income with this

WTF, Shareasale only pays commissions via check via postal service or federal express? Why no bank transfer or at least Paypal? How long I would have to wait until this check reaches Poland, if sent at all?

Edit: Just saw in the user's agreement that affiliates with addresses outside the Us get paid by Direct Deposit where possible.

They have bank transfers. I 've already updated my payment option to bank transfer. As I am living in EU, they accept bank transfers in those countries. Not sure about other countries.

I use payoneer for us bank when I have this kind of payment problems. Wonder why they haven't added other payment method. they been like that for many many years

Thanks for sharing with us the post. It is a good way to try and even increase my earning capabilities. I will later in the day be trying it out and I hope that you will be available to offer help where I get stuck. Also if we have someone else who has done this, kindly let me know, we can form a group and help each other do this. I believe we are a family and thus we grow together.

Yes this can work - i already was driving such campaign and i still do. You just forgot to mention that you need likes and followers on those profiles - otherwise nobody gona see you :)

MI
Back