The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Made last month 1400 Bucks (method inside)!

Wow congrats :) Did you buy those accounts from someone before or did you build them up organically over those 6 months?

Do you recommend buying instagram followers with trusted companies like build my plays?

Hello Siclaro

Wow congrats! I really like your method and i would like to try it but i've read some guidelines from ad networks that have e-mail submits offers this is from Peerfly blog..

What about Instagram?
As April 2016, we have revised our social media guidelines to allow a limited amount of traffic from Instagram.

We allow traffic from Instagram on a case-by-case, approval basis. Our guidelines can be found:

• Offers may not be direct linked to PeerFly. You may set up a custom tracking domain.
  • Offers may not be promoted in comments.
  • You may not tag other users in promotional images (posts intended to drive users to PeerFly offers).
  • The number of promotional images posted per day should be limited, pages should balance promotional images with non-marketing content.
  • Any offer mentioned on Instagram must allow Social PPC.
  • Email submits may not be promoted on Instagram.
  • All Instagram campaigns must be approved by your Affiliate Manager before going live

I hope that anyone would find this useful before trying this method. Would you recommend Maxbounty email submits offers(i haven't read their guidelines yet) for this method or you promote other offers like sweepstakes, dating, gaming?

I'm asking because its hard to get in these adnetworks and i wouldn't like to receive a ban for doing something wrong.

Thank you
Cristian

Yes, you can use Maxbounty. You will go 100% safe, if you will usa a LP

Congrats!
I have few questions:
How many ppl do you follow/account/day?
How many pic do you upload/day?
And Are you logged four of the accounts in just one smartphone?

I want to learn affiliate I'm first time read about affiliate from 4 years I use AdSense without any good earnings

I am new here in this forum, but not new at Internet Marketing. I am doing Internet Marketing for 3 years now. Last moth i had my best moth. I made 1400 Bucks! I made this money with 4 instagram accounts:). I will show you my instagram method. PLEASE NOTE: I had build up my IG Accounts for 6 months before. You also can make money with Instagram when you begin from zero, but you should expect to earn "just" about 10 dollar per day at the beginning.

What a wonderful story @siclaro, I definitely will try this method, and I take it to recommend this tool: later.com which you can automate your IG posts. In the free version this tool lets you program until 30 posts per month. I know, it's not too much but it helps.

Hi, I'm new to the CPA but been a looker for awhile. Let me understand this right; 1.)you create an instagram account(s), 2.) Build up your followers and 3.) once you build up your account you will push your cpa offers.

My question is: How to do you get the followers?
Do you give giveaway the item such as a hoverboard or etc?
Do you post proof pictures?

How many people do you follow per day, per account? Did you start off following only a small amount per day?

Thanks!

MI
Back