The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Made $4539.04 from $0

Last year something like this happened to me too. I was advertising for an email marketing company for a few days and did not see success, so I completely forgot about it. 3 months down the road I was getting a payment every month for $850 from a single account
Hahaha, it's a secret.

Congrats for your forgetful income. :)

I always knew it: YOU ROCK @game333 :)

limcat.gif

:affiliatefix:
I haven't cash out yet bro. :)
TOO good 2 be true..

I'm suspicious... Any psychic teller?

I think I must get the fairy king MARC into the boat - I love magic money making loool

But in fact these things happen - happened to me 6 years ago when I made a kindle book on one afternoon and uploaded it on amazon. And forgot it. I am traveling around the world so I did not have access to my mail, which every few month a friend of mine checked. Once he skyped me to ask : "Do you know every monthy there are coming cheques from amazon 200$, 300$ and so on - is this important?" - my problem was I had forgot my log in details - to make it short since 5 years I earn about 500$ every month from this afternoons work - loool

Last edited:
LoooL @K has insights! Indeed I do not like kindle books myself. Marc I had a question in the forum but did not get any answers, maybe you could have a look, you might have an idea?

Hey Game333,
It would be interesting to see some stats from your end..
I started promoting them last month.
Till now got 15 Clicks, 2 Leads and 1 FTD(sale).
From that sale,
Eddie-Stats.png

The affiliate is eligible to a certain amount of the trader's deposit and gets paid according to the amount the trader actually traded. So as long as they are trading, an amount is approved in the affiliate's account .
It's very different to how other brokers actually pay. I will request a withdrawal at the end of the month.
Let's see if they pay.

Hey Game333,
It would be interesting to see some stats from your end..
I started promoting them last month.
Till now got 15 Clicks, 2 Leads and 1 FTD(sale).
From that sale,
View attachment 6874
The affiliate is eligible to a certain amount of the trader's deposit and gets paid according to the amount the trader actually traded. So as long as they are trading, an amount is approved in the affiliate's account .
It's very different to how other brokers actually pay. I will request a withdrawal at the end of the month.
Let's see if they pay.

Firstly congrats and how did you knew that network, I'm afraid of exposing my network here so it create competition.

Please note they will only pay when you refer more than 10 active trader.

Anyway, an update for my stat. That guy madly deposit another $2,500
upload_2016-9-13_1-58-58.png

I will be mad for how much I will get paid when they approved the deposit!!
I will soon change my title to $5000.69 from $0

Firstly congrats and how did you knew that network, I'm afraid of exposing my network here so it create competition.

Please note they will only pay when you refer more than 10 active trader.

Anyway, an update for my stat. That guy madly deposit another $2,500
View attachment 6875

I will be mad for how much I will get paid when they approved the deposit!!
I will soon change my title to $5000.69 from $0

Thanks and there is already a lot of competition :)
I guessed because they are the only one I know in the industry actually using what looks like a proprietary affiliate tracking software. At least I think it is.

Thanks for bringing this up to my attention. The account manager never mentioned this the minimum for withdrawal eligibility.
It's really a bummer. I think I will stop with them.

Thanks and there is already a lot of competition :)
I guessed because they are the only one I know in the industry actually using what looks like a proprietary affiliate tracking software. At least I think it is.

Thanks for bringing this up to my attention. The account manager never mentioned this the minimum for withdrawal eligibility.
It's really a bummer. I think I will stop with them.
Their paying is really high I'm not sure about it but I'm stuck at 3 active trader, working for more to cash out.

But just a moment after I uploaded the previous screenshot, they approved the deposits!

OMG, it's is now $4539.04!!

upload_2016-9-13_2-17-33.png

My question to OP, have you managed to cash out yet? Congrats on your earning but I am a bit skeptical on the part where you need 10 active traders to cashout even though you are already making thousands of dollars in commission. This is not real money unless it has been cash out in my point of view.

From a negative perspective, if I am to do bad as a Company, I would show inflated earnings on my affiliate reports and make them drive more clients and when they are about to hit the payout, ban their account. The part on requiring 10 activate trader really makes me wonder much.

I am not saying that this is the case here but I had one experience with Medcash and I really do not want to bad mouth them. But ironically they uses the exact method to bait affiliates to drive their offer. I got my account approved there and NEVER did anything on it except clicking on the link and viewing through my browser. After 1 months I login to my account and discover $50+ commission. This is not possible at all since I did not promote anything from this network. So I politely email them and ask what is going on. They told me that I have promoted their offer and EARNED this commission. And I just need to drive more traffic to meet the min payout of $100 (not sure if they have change the payout policy now).

My question to OP, have you managed to cash out yet? Congrats on your earning but I am a bit skeptical on the part where you need 10 active traders to cashout even though you are already making thousands of dollars in commission. This is not real money unless it has been cash out in my point of view.

From a negative perspective, if I am to do bad as a Company, I would show inflated earnings on my affiliate reports and make them drive more clients and when they are about to hit the payout, ban their account. The part on requiring 10 activate trader really makes me wonder much.

I am not saying that this is the case here but I had one experience with Medcash and I really do not want to bad mouth them. But ironically they uses the exact method to bait affiliates to drive their offer. I got my account approved there and NEVER did anything on it except clicking on the link and viewing through my browser. After 1 months I login to my account and discover $50+ commission. This is not possible at all since I did not promote anything from this network. So I politely email them and ask what is going on. They told me that I have promoted their offer and EARNED this commission. And I just need to drive more traffic to meet the min payout of $100 (not sure if they have change the payout policy now).
Ya, I thought of that too, but IQ Option spent lots of money on ads, and quite sure they spend a lot of money on building their reputation too. And has been in the market for I guess 1 to 2 years. Read some review and said they does pay their affiliate.

I'm skeptical too, not you, I already wrote I'm skeptical in the beginning.
I have no choice either, I will continue promote them and post back when I cash out.

Anyway, Medcash is a Russian company, not really a company, just some random guy made that network on AffiliateFix and mainly promote here.

If you look around Google, Medcash only appear in AffiliateFix.

Nice dude!

I have some old old old twitter accounts with Clickbank links that generate sales, I don't know which accounts exactly lol

I was building them with robots.

MI
Back