The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Made 100+ in a single day on Peerfly, need help to scale.

Well, day ended (as per peerfly).
Didnt feel good about yesterday.
Added 2 more traffic sources, made tons of landing pages, added adgroups in adwords, but revenue is still at the same level.
Rather yesterday I had one of my lowest ROIs ever.

e4F0A.png

weird.. i thought adwords never allowed direct linking to peerfly, i've tried many times.

with landing page yes, but with direct linking - its against adwords TOS and they suspend the account.

are you sure you're direct linking peerfly offers with Adwords?

Ohh i Think you may be iframing the offer 100% on the landing page..

but its not called direct linking

It'd be great if u could shed some light:)

weird.. i thought adwords never allowed direct linking to peerfly, i've tried many times.

with landing page yes, but with direct linking - its against adwords TOS and they suspend the account.

are you sure you're direct linking peerfly offers with Adwords?

where did you read that ? show me proof?

Ohh i Think you may be iframing the offer 100% on the landing page..

but its not called direct linking

It'd be great if u could shed some light:)

no, iframing is of no use at google. it is direct linking. you are not looking at all peerfly offers. they have much more than submits.

I am afraid, I still have to disagree. This is no proof. You can read countless posts, how affiliates are direct linking offers on adwords. Affiliate marketing is not limited to a few verticals you think it is. You can also be affiliate of printers inks you know. You cant just ban affiliates from direct linking.

RACKSPACE IS RIGHT, I Take Back What I Said.

I am afraid, I still have to disagree. This is no proof. You can read countless posts, how affiliates are direct linking offers on adwords. Affiliate marketing is not limited to a few verticals you think it is. You can also be affiliate of printers inks you know. You cant just ban affiliates from direct linking.

i dont know how but i know there is a trick through any 1 can advertise affiliate link.. not through landing page there is some think else...

people, peerfly has many tracking domains you can use. Not all of them are flagged/banned by Adwords. Ex. imgrox.com, bizoppoffer.com, fatlossnow4you.com. You can replace your peerfly.com link with any of those.

adwords does not allow thin affiliate sites

thanks so much for the info

people, peerfly has many tracking domains you can use. Not all of them are flagged/banned by Adwords. Ex. imgrox.com, bizoppoffer.com, fatlossnow4you.com. You can replace your peerfly.com link with any of those.

adwords does not allow thin affiliate sites

Hey rack !! How u can direct Link offer to adword ? can you please let us know trick ? my ads geting disapproved for Landing page too :(

I have 50$ in adword accounts but not able to use cause ads geting disapproved. can you please help me ? or show me ur LP please.

I'm trying to apply in this network but they didn't accept me, that is strange

i would recommend contacting them or calling. just tell them who you are and what you plan to do. I own a network and this is what is really takes to get accepted.

banners
Back