The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Made 100+ in a single day on Peerfly, need help to scale.

yes. now i am building a landing page.

I would very strongly recommend building a lander/website immediately with Adwords. You are risking your account for a few bucks of profit. If you have made decent profits, I will go to the extent of saying that you should pause your campaign immediately till you are done with the lander..... pls do not risk your account!

i have been thinking on the same lines.
landing pages are almost done. 'took ideas' from the advertiser site.
and all campaigns paused until I get landing pages in order.

right now, time to get some sleep.

Hi,rackspace,

I am Jason,can you tell me which vertical you use,and is it the true all your offer come only from peerfly(because i could not see any offer except email submit offer),so do you use direct linking method.Anyway,i really impress with your great success.Hope you can post most posts and let us know how to success in cpa marketing.

i made a smal website of about 5 pages .. not just a landing page and and reactivated the main ad group for the campaign. lets see what happens.

Hi,rackspace,

I am Jason,can you tell me which vertical you use,and is it the true all your offer come only from peerfly(because i could not see any offer except email submit offer),so do you use direct linking method.Anyway,i really impress with your great success.Hope you can post most posts and let us know how to success in cpa marketing.

check out this PeerFly Offers. you can see that there are dozens of verticals. i am not dealing with email submit. and i have just stoped using direct linking and made a landing site.

Just catching up on this thread but firstly, well done on what you've achieved so far!

Good luck with the landing pages, be sure to make sure you are tracking correctly so you can see how you perform and keep us all posted. :D

Just catching up on this thread but firstly, well done on what you've achieved so far!

Good luck with the landing pages, be sure to make sure you are tracking correctly so you can see how you perform and keep us all posted. :D

currently with bevo, as it was readily available and hosted solution. although there redirect times are bit logner.

gonna try CPV lab. right now i am on hunting spree. subscribing paid forums and leaching out all the great content and learning a lot.

i recommend this strategy to every one. i have learned a lot spending 3 days on a paid forum than i could have ever learned in 3 months by any other way.

I have currently started some adword campaigns as well, but no where near the traffic you are getting.

Thanks for sharing all that you have so far. I just had some questions to poke your mind if you can help answering.
What is your ROI?
What was your Quality score for your keywords since you were direct linking to a landing page?
How many keywords are you targeting?

Thanks

ROI is more than 100% on a good day. It has dropped to negative on some days where I was mingling with campaigns and settings.
I am bidding on over a thousand keywords. But only handful of keywords are receiving impressions and making money, like a few dozens.

Does your quality score drop once you've switched to LP? I'm certain we can't direct link email and zip submits there. So I guess your offer page has some authority, not just plain data entry form, right?

Tip: Never contact support while there're direct linked campaigns in your account as there is high risk of being banned. No matter what paused or not :( Personal experience.

Cheers!

Does your quality score drop once you've switched to LP? I'm certain we can't direct link email and zip submits there. So I guess your offer page has some authority, not just plain data entry form, right?

Tip: Never contact support while there're direct linked campaigns in your account as there is high risk of being banned. No matter what paused or not :( Personal experience.

Cheers!

I built a new campaign and paused the original one. So cant really tell about QS. The thing is I am having keywords with QS = 3 and keywords which are showing warning that bid is too low for front page, but I am still making money on them. This is all that matters. right? It is not some SEO bullshit where I have to have PR 9.

And I did contacted support to change account time zone :/ I guess I was lucky, they didnt ban me :)

could you tell your average cpc and a bit about your landing page?

average CPC with google is .2
its was a landing site. a small 5 page site for one particular advertser/offer. think small review like sites. but now i am direct linking again.

I'm pushing peerfly offers through adwords. Having horrible conversion rates. But amazing ctr on my ads/keywords in adwords

Targeted traffic from he ad to the landing page to the CPA offer too

I'm pushing peerfly offers through adwords. Having horrible conversion rates. But amazing ctr on my ads/keywords in adwords

Targeted traffic from he ad to the landing page to the CPA offer too

do your ads match the offer? are you saying some thing else in the ads and offer is irrelevant?

Today I touched 239 second time which is highest I made on Peerfly so far. I am trying to scale it to 1000 per day by the end of month, and for that I have to think big and find more traffic sources.

CzGHt.png

thats awesome. Thanks for keeping us updated. It helps me keep my head up and motivated.

I do have relevant landing pages to CPA offers. I even had pre-pop email on some of them. Its just not converting I guess.

So you recently switched back to the iframing the whole CPA offer instead of sending them to your landing page first?

thats awesome. Thanks for keeping us updated. It helps me keep my head up and motivated.

I do have relevant landing pages to CPA offers. I even had pre-pop email on some of them. Its just not converting I guess.

So you recently switched back to the iframing the whole CPA offer instead of sending them to your landing page first?

direct linking on ppc and landing pages on ppv i started doing recently.

banners
Back