The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Machete Jeff: An Intro

machete_jeff

affiliate
What's up dojo folks?

Main thing to know about me is that I work in digital marketing during the day. I do AdWords, Facebook and Twitter ads for clients, but I know how much potential there is for me to be making more by being an affiliate.

I'm excited to learn from you all.

Hey there Jeff, welcome to the dojo man. May this be the start of so many triumphs for you.

One difference of doing digital marketing as an affiliate opossed to being in a job... if an advertiser doesn't want to get their shit together and their product/sales funnel suck, you can drop it like it's hot and move to the next one. We're like the daytraders of marketing... but here you can still actually make a lot of money lol.

Hey there Jeff, welcome to the dojo man. May this be the start of so many triumphs for you.

One difference of doing digital marketing as an affiliate opossed to being in a job... if an advertiser doesn't want to get their shit together and their product/sales funnel suck, you can drop it like it's hot and move to the next one. We're like the daytraders of marketing... but here you can still actually make a lot of money lol.

Thanks man - I appreciate it!

I agree 100% with what you're saying. I see so many busted marketing funnels that I have little control of due to stakeholders wanting things a certain way and not understanding digital marketing as a whole.

One thing I didn't write in my intro is that I've done affiliate stuff before on a small level - mainly through organic traffic. However, I find doing paid media so much more satisfying, especially with the targeting options available.

What's your realm of expertise?

banners
Back