The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

LP for a cheating boyfriend offer?

schleprock

I am struggling with a direct linking Bing campaign because I don't control the LP and the Display URLs.
It is an email submit so a landing page for it seems wasteful.

I found an offer on MaxBounty. It is for cheating boyfriends/girlfriends.
Spokeo

Would this offer be appropriate for me to make some sort of quiz type landing page?

an example might be:
Want to know if your boyfriend is serious about you?
Do you have doubts you want to resolve before you commit?
Do they have a past but claim to have changed? Do you want to be sure the past is in the past?
If your serious you want to make sure he is.
Try our service NOW

I am trying to figure out how to find an offer that I can create and control a LP for. Is the above a viable idea?
I probably won't use this offer because it is not in the recommended categories (MMO, health, diet) from the Bing Ads post on this site. Also, it is not a lead but a sale, so it is harder to do.

But I need to figure out how to use a landing page. and How would I be able to put an email capture on something like that.
Or is the quiz idea stupid and I should be using something else?

Thanks

Questions are usually a good idea because they trigger an internal conversation in the reader.
The quiz is not a bad idea. Writing a couple of short and simple questions will get the interest of the right audience.
Do not provide a space to answer the questions. These should only be for them to answer internally.
You can provide the space for the name and email form under the questions.
So you can have a short headline, then two or three short questions and then the email sign up form with a call to action.
Keep it simple.
Just make sure you do a good keyword research and do a test.

That is my input on it, hope it helps.

To your success,
JC

All of the advice I get here helps, and I appreciate it.
I like the idea of no place to answer.

Is the Call to Action going to be a button that takes them to the offer's landing page.

And would I collect the emails for me on my LP and then send them to the offeror's page to fill out the forms?
I don't understand how to integrate them, for instance this is the non-affiliated LP for the cheating offer:

Spokeo

it begins with an email submit. How do I transition the visitor from one email submit for me to another email submit for Spokeo. (offeror)

Or in this case would i not use the email submit and just the questions.

I can see where your coming from:), I'm having a similar issue getting my head around it.

Most say to start with simple email submit, soi's.

but creating a landing page that leads to the offer lp's, seems like it's adding to the steps the user already has to take to convert.

I know what you mean, if it were our product we could follow all the advice from the articles online and create a decent lander but we are creating a landing page to send a visitor to another landing page. Hopefully someone here will give us some advice on making pre-sell landers. (I will Google pre-sell lander as a KW in Google and see what happens, if I find anything I will report back. I've searched for landing pages, funnels, bridge pages, and some other stuff and still don't have an answer.) But I would still like to hear from the Pros on this forum even if I do find something. They know what they are doing, while a webpage can be done by anyone.

Edit:
Direct Linking Or Landing Pages To CPA Offers? - Internet Marketing Points

(how I missed this with my other searches, I don't know)

Last edited:
You can try a more viral style headline:

1) 2 weeks before her big day, she logged on to this website and found her fiance with..

2) 9 out of 10 boyfriends hide their past, according to new startup service

3) she dumped him with no explanation after finding him on this weird site

Etc etc. Just try to push the "no man can be trusted" button and you should be good

How about frightening, like " are you sure you want him around your kids" or is that too much. maybe it is better to just push the "dog" perception than to push a sense of menacing (or for a single mom would that make the offer more attractive. security is good. maybe (A/B) testing.

By the way, thanks to everyone for these ideas. these are fantastic

" are you sure you want him around your kids"

Yikes! Aww, no, I definitely would not use that! Is he a killer or a pedophile? {{{shudder}}}

That being said, you could always test it and probably should. But I'll tell you right now, as a woman, I would assume physical abuse with that statement.

Yeah, questions are a good idea. The user finishes answering them then has to put their email addy in to get the results. If it's more than one screen, they won't know they have to do that until the end. At that point, they likely want to know the answer and will opt-in. :)

After they opt-in, you can put the link to the lander/offer on the thank-you page. BUT - make sure this is allowed by the offer!!

Also, the hook headlines that @krass gave you examples of would work, I imagine.

Viral?? It should be really Viral for this...

1. By the Time she found out he;s infected with 'Ebola', it was too late.
2. Check him before you are infected by Zika.

You can checkout my blog, where I shared recently top 200 viral headlines for native blogs, that may even help you in your ads.

:p:p:p:p

35. How do you know that you____
48. Shocking truth about ______
76. deceive you when _____
90. If you are concerned about ________

That is just a few, but there is some good stuff in there.

Do you think I should create a self hosted WP blog for this or do you think I should go to Wix or somplace like that to do this. (I think Wix allows for buying domain names)

I have heard that these are called parasite sites because they somehow get extra credibility by being hosted by a social site. That is why I bring it up.

Test! AdsBridge offers a Landing Page creator within its platform that you may be interested in. You can create your own, or use ours :) And then, like with any tracker, you can see the data and adjust and optimize accordingly (we actually have auto-optimization, so you won't even have to adjust it yourself)! Good luck!
-Zach

35. How do you know that you____
48. Shocking truth about ______
76. deceive you when _____
90. If you are concerned about ________

That is just a few, but there is some good stuff in there.

Shocking truth...I imagine it still works but has been used a lot, as far as I've seen.

Deceive you when...Umm, that's starting in the middle of a sentence, so doesn't entirely make sense but I think using the angle of deception would be good!

If you are concerned about...How about hooking with something intriguing, like 5 Ways to Tell if He's Cheating, or...

Is He Sleeping with Your Best Friend? Are You Sure? How to Find Out

How to Check Up on Your Boyfriend Without Feeling Stupid

7 Signs That May Mean He's Being Unfaithful

Tons more like 'em, I'm sure. :)

Do you think I should create a self hosted WP blog for this or do you think I should go to Wix or somplace like that to do this. (I think Wix allows for buying domain names)

I have heard that these are called parasite sites because they somehow get extra credibility by being hosted by a social site. That is why I bring it up.

If you're building a blog sure use wordpress. But for paid traffic I would avoid it like the plague. Get a landing page built using someone on fiverr. Html and css only. No php. Speed is paramount for paid traffic

Test! AdsBridge offers a Landing Page creator within its platform that you may be interested in. You can create your own, or use ours :) And then, like with any tracker, you can see the data and adjust and optimize accordingly (we actually have auto-optimization, so you won't even have to adjust it yourself)! Good luck!
-Zach
If I went with the starter campaign I would not have access to your templates but I would still be able to make my own LP. Do you host the site in the starter package?

banners
Back