The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Low Payout CPA Netwoks?

Dr. Evil

affiliate
Would you like to suggest me some CPA networks who have very low payout like $10 to $20. Payout time net7 would be the plus point. Thanks in advanced.

Do you support email traffic? What is your payment methods?
sure.
for the moment the only payment method is WebMoney. But you use any exchanger to sell it and get money in PayPal, Payoneer, etc.
More payment options are about to come

Would you like to suggest me some CPA networks who have very low payout like $10 to $20. Payout time net7 would be the plus point. Thanks in advanced.

Dr. Evil,

CPAShift has a minimum payout of $0.20 cents, in other words we dont require you to have a minimum payout, and we pay based on Net-7 Terms.

However we are planning to pay everyone weekly in mid 2016.

I'm not allowed yet to post links but if you Google CPAShift you'll find it.

Dr. Evil,

CPAShift has a minimum payout of $0.20 cents, in other words we dont require you to have a minimum payout, and we pay based on Net-7 Terms.

However we are planning to pay everyone weekly in mid 2016.

I'm not allowed yet to post links but if you Google CPAShift you'll find it.
Sound interesting. Any review about your network?

Sound interesting. Any review about your network?

Hi Dr. Evil,

I believe we dont have any reviews at the moment.

CPAShift is a new network looking for publishers.

I hope you'll give us a try. I'm sure you wont regret it.

Here is a list of best CPA networks in 2015:
- MaxBounty
- Peerfly
- Neverblue
- Clickbooth
- Mundo Media
- Adworks Media
- Adscend Media
- CPA Way

There are a lot more, but I think that these are the most trustworthy.

Hi Dr. Evil,

I believe we dont have any reviews at the moment.

CPAShift is a new network looking for publishers.

I hope you'll give us a try. I'm sure you wont regret it.
I found the new networks aren't able to stable in the market. They are often run out their offers and run away from their business. Anyway thank you for your honest opinion.

I found the new networks aren't able to stable in the market. They are often run out their offers and run away from their business. Anyway thank you for your honest opinion.

Hi dr. Evil

Thanks for your oppionion on this.
We might be a new network but we have lots of advertisers that wants to advertise with CPAShift cause we have great deals for advertisers.

That said, we are sure we wont run out of offers at all.

I understand it's a hard task to trust a network thats new, but i can assure you that i'm deeply serious about CPAShift becoming a success.

Thank you.

Hi dr. Evil

Thanks for your oppionion on this.
We might be a new network but we have lots of advertisers that wants to advertise with CPAShift cause we have great deals for advertisers.

That said, we are sure we wont run out of offers at all.

I understand it's a hard task to trust a network thats new, but i can assure you that i'm deeply serious about CPAShift becoming a success.

Thank you.
Hi CPAShift, can you give me link of your network?
I can't find it

Idvert is also a trustworthy network. We are google's partner in China. Peerfly and Clickdealer are also our affliates. Come to find us if you will attend ASW Jan 10 to Jan 12 in Las vegas.
email:elaine@idvert.com
Looks like it's a Chinese website how could I understand everything :O. Do you have any English preference website?

MI
Back