Lost conversions - Low CR

ofer katz

Service Manager
Affiliate Manager
Service Manager
Affiliate-Mob
AffiliTest
Hi guys, I am just lost.
I think that I have some problem with my HasOffers system.
I will take 1 EX. for show you.
I took an offer from network call "minimob" and add it to my Hasoffers system. then I advertis it with "appnext". the problem is that I got CR very very low, while others PPL who push the same offer in the same networkes get hige CR. i'm almos sure that some of the conversions just lost in the way. what can i do?
I am adding here info that can help you find out my problem, its an offer call "
Legend Online Classic TR android"
:)

1. my post back in mini mob is:
http://affiliatemob.go2cloud.org/aff_lsr?transaction_id=[[clickid]]
2. my tracking link as I took it from minimob is:
http://clicks.minimob.com/tracking/...icsource=1373665173&offerid=24116983339479976
3.The tracking link I provided to appnext is:
Legend Online Classic - Türkçe - Android Apps on Google Play
this link: (with H in the start)
ttp://affiliatemob.go2cloud.org/aff_c?offer_id=61&aff_id=1037&aff_sub=xapnt1x&aff_sub2=xapnt17x

4. the post back that I added in my system of appnext is:
http://admin.appnext.com/conversion.aspx?clickid={aff_sub}
5. resalts: 16,000 clicks - 14 installs :(
6. just to make it clear - there are no more conversions that I see somewhere and they dont get in to my system - the CR is just too low, appnext average CR is 1% for non-incentive, this offer average CR in minimob is 1.5% and the only one who gets such a low CR is me

please help me guys, I really dont understand what is the problem

Last edited:
1 Golden rules, split test offer also split test the offer between networks.
Some advertiser will not be honest to you, they might scrub your leads.

Hi man thanks for the reply, but what do you mean? how can I do that in the URLS I show you here?

So how do you figure out what went wrong?
The advent of the various analytic tools will help you understand and consequently resolve the issues you are faced with.
Have you tried all those:
  • Click heatmaps
  • Mouse tracking
  • Attention heatmaps
  • Session Playback

Hi Game333, maybe I'm missing something, Networks scrub leads but I dont think they scrub installs too cause thats all real time unless there are issues with Retention rate or fraud. :)

Hi guys, I am just lost.
I think that I have some problem with my HasOffers system.
I will take 1 EX. for show you.
I took an offer from network call "minimob" and add it to my Hasoffers system. then I advertis it with "appnext". the problem is that I got CR very very low, while others PPL who push the same offer in the same networkes get hige CR. i'm almos sure that some of the conversions just lost in the way. what can i do?
I am adding here info that can help you find out my problem, its an offer call "
Legend Online Classic TR android"
:)

1. my post back in mini mob is:
http://affiliatemob.go2cloud.org/aff_lsr?transaction_id=[[clickid]]
2. my tracking link as I took it from minimob is:
3.The tracking link I provided to appnext is:
this link: (with H in the start)
ttp://affiliatemob.go2cloud.org/aff_c?offer_id=61&aff_id=1037&aff_sub=xapnt1x&aff_sub2=xapnt17x

4. the post back that I added in my system of appnext is:
http://admin.appnext.com/conversion.aspx?clickid={aff_sub}
5. resalts: 16,000 clicks - 14 installs :(
6. just to make it clear - there are no more conversions that I see somewhere and they dont get in to my system - the CR is just too low, appnext average CR is 1% for non-incentive, this offer average CR in minimob is 1.5% and the only one who gets such a low CR is me

please help me guys, I really dont understand what is the problem

My contribution will be a question from the angle of, how do you know others are having good conversions on this campaign ? Cause from my perspective, you are just running this offer directly from the Affiliate network, No split testing between direct linking and using landing pages, No split testing between tracking success, No split testing between Networks. Cause you need to understand how others are converting before jumping into conclusion though . Many of the issues will be figured out if you are actually split testing.

Hi Ofer
I'm not clear yet, whether you see the conversions loading in your hasoffers or not. But from what I gather in your post and the other responses, it seems that the tracking is broken along the way.

The traffic flow and tracking should work like this:

Appnext passes a "clickid" into your hasoffers which creates a "transactionid" that passes into minimob.

Upon conversion

Minimob fires the postback with "transactionid" into your hasoffers which fires the "clickid" back to appnext.

If this flow is broken at some point, you wont see the conversion in your hasoffers and certainly not in appnext.

So you need to create an offer in your hasoffers and select the type of conversion pixel (see image below)
This in turn will allow you to provide to minimob a postback url with the {transactionid} to minimob.
You also need to know in which placeholder you need to pass the "transactionid" and i imagine it looks like this.
http://clicks.minimob.com/tracking/...icsource=1373665173&offerid=24116983339479976&clickid={transaction_id}

Regarding what @game333 it's 100% correct. You should split test between networks to see if there are discrepancies. Lets not assume anything, but to be on the safe side, spreading your eggs is always a good thing. Prosper or @trackingdesk can do that for you easily.

Good luck!

upload_2015-11-4_10-5-27.png

banners
Back