The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Looks like I found the right place

thomascsolomon

affiliate
Hello everyone. I'm Tom Solomon and I've been playing hit and miss with affiliate marketing for far too long :confused: and really am looking for the right mentors to tell me what the hell I've been doing wrong. Its sink or swim time now. I need to make this happen literally to get my kids back from my crazy ex-wife. She took everything including my life, money , house, car, and most importantly my kids.

I'll work my ass off, just have no money left. Anyone willing to mentor someone who will work his ass off to get it done. Then possibly partner up so I can return the favor and make you some money for your willingness to take a chance paying it forward.

I guarantee I will get it done. I have the biggest why I have ever had in my life and my kids are counting on me. I will return the favor ten-fold!

I can be reached directly at thomascsolomon at gmail dot com or 408-767-0625. Just point in the right direction and I will drive it home! You can verify my qualifications by looking me up on linked in . Search for thomascsolomon!

MI
Back