propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking to buy webmaster tools

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by temi, Feb 14, 2007.

1. temi

temi Facilitator affiliate

I am looking for webmaster tools such as PR checker, back link checker, PR predictor and other tools webmasters/SEO experts find useful to looking after their website marketing.
    Does anyone have this tool or know where I can buy them "off the shelf"

Thanks
    Temi

Hopefully having this tools on at this forum will stop compulsive backlinks and PR checkers like Robocop use this forum more often :)

2. Robocop

Robocop Affiliate affiliate

3. temi

that is why I am trying to get the tools over here so that I can keep you here and wean you off iWeb tools. (I do admit they have lots of cool tools)
    In case you get addicted to checking IP addresses too, we have and IP address checking tool here IP Address Locator What Country is that IP Address from while I sort out the back link checker and PR predictors :)

4. inactive_jumpenjuhosaphat

inactive_jumpenjuhosaphat Facilitator affiliate

I had a guy offer to sell me an array of webmaster tools for $500.00

They were scripted using AJAX, so I don't know if they'd be as good. They seemed a bit problematic. I think I have a PM from him somewhere, if you would like I'll try to find it.

5. temi

Jump,
    Please forward the PM to me please so that I can check the tools out
    Thanks

6. inactive_jumpenjuhosaphat

inactive_jumpenjuhosaphat Facilitator affiliate

7. temi

Excellent Jump, thanks very much, I will follow it up :)

8. rakib

rakib Affiliate affiliate

TEMI & Jump, please also let me know the address of the web tools seller, if both of you no problem. Please PM me.

9. Jason33

Jason33 Affiliate affiliate

I have an AJAX domain look up tool (whois with stats) i didnt develop it myself but i got hold of it with resell rights, i'll upload it and then i can show you a demo.

Also from the same developer i have contact with, i can get hold of some nice web 2.0 webmaster tools. Let me know if your intrested

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed