The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

looking for web hosting

KingPin36

I use Rackspace and SoftLayer. Both excellent hosting companies and both with excellent support and services.

Both certainly recommended.

KP

It depends on the amount of traffic your site receives. KingPin suggested two very good companies which provide dedicated servers suitable for site receiving high to very high traffic, but their service is expensive as well. If you're site is not receiving high amount of traffic then a shared hosting or VPS will serve your needs very well and will save you some money as well. So what kind of traffic your site receives?

Looking at your hosting needs from SEO view point, I am assuming your site is UK based, use a UK company or any company that can provide you a UK IP address. Some non UK companies such as 1 and 1 do have UK data centres.

If you are a beginner (your question forces me to think so), i suggest you to try your hand on free hosting first. Once you see growth/profit in your site, consider upgrading or migrating to a paid host. hope it helps.

I am searching cheap fast web hosting service provider, monthly for at most 4 dollars php with a support. Is there an opportunity like this?:sweat:

MI
Back