The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

looking for spy tools

You have to give more details on what do you want to spy, but if you consider spying competitors on AdWords, I highly recommend SEMRush. You can try it for free and see if it does the job you need.

Last edited:
thanks guys,

to be more specific i am trying to find out most popular popunder landing pages that are being used.

Hey Guys! I'm looking for spy tool. I work with installs, antivirus etc. But Adplexity and Whatrunswhere are too expensive for me now. Maybe someone can advise me another tools?

Hey Guys! I'm looking for spy tool. I work with installs, antivirus etc. But Adplexity and Whatrunswhere are too expensive for me now. Maybe someone can advise me another tools?
Maybe you can use Makemassive . They have free account. Or Admobispy . They have free tariff and Basic - 39$. I start to use it recently. Of course for 39$ you can't use all features. :(

Hey!

AdPlexity is probably the most complete spy tool available at the moment, although Makemassive provides you with a free trial, and it's not very different from AdPlexity. We have compared several tools and posted the comparison results here, make sure you check it!

Hi, you can ask me all question about Admobispy! Yes, we also have free tariff and you can see all features of service.

@AdMobiSpy - wow, you indeed have a trial! I had to get back there to double check.
If you permit me saying, you guys should revise your layout. I'm currently shortlisting free trials before I commit to payments, and AdMobiSpy dropped to the bottom of the list exactly because I failed to realize there was a free trial.

I know I'm new to marketing, but you almost lost a potential customer due to not blatantly having FREE TRIAL right up there next to tiered plans. As I scrolled down, the speed increased, and I was quite literally blind to the offer.

@AdMobiSpy - wow, you indeed have a trial! I had to get back there to double check.
If you permit me saying, you guys should revise your layout. I'm currently shortlisting free trials before I commit to payments, and AdMobiSpy dropped to the bottom of the list exactly because I failed to realize there was a free trial.

I know I'm new to marketing, but you almost lost a potential customer due to not blatantly having FREE TRIAL right up there next to tiered plans. As I scrolled down, the speed increased, and I was quite literally blind to the offer.
Thank you for your comment @SirOdds !
When you register in our service you automatically get login and password for "Freemium" plan. You can see all features there but the "Freemium" plan have limitations. If you want to get free trial of "Professional" plan you may write to your personal meneger.
Please, contact us if you have any quastions:)

hi guys, i need to know if any of the services mentionned here offers a trial periode currently?

Last edited by a moderator:
hi guys, i need to know if any of the services mentionned here offers a trial periode currently? i went on Admobispy page, and they really seem interesting regarding their prices, could someone tells me more about them?

Hey! As we've mentioned in the previous comment, MakeMassive offers you are free trial period. For the rest, unfortunately, we believe it's all paid, but let's see what others say.

You can find many discounts though! For instance, Adplexity 25% discount with Mobidea here: AdPlexity - The World's Best Competitive Intelligence Service

MI
Back