The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking For Looking for some one who can do marketing and get lead for binary trading.

Interested to earn money with less work? best choice

• Total voters

Rafikuzzaman

affiliate
Hello,
I am looking for someone who can help me to get lead in binary trading company.
Basically I am a trader but now I want to build my group so I needed people who will join under me and I will teach them how to do binary trade.

There's a good thread on here where someone with 10+ years in the binary trading industry gives his 2 cents.
He provides his Skype and seems legit. Use the search function and find that thread.

Hi guys,

Did someone rub the magic lamp ;)

I'm the guy Advent is referring to in his previous post. I've been in the binary affiliate business since the very beginning.

I started out as affiliate manager for several binary options brokers right when the industry started (10 years ago now).

After seeing the incredible potential and the insane payouts of the industry, I split off and became one of the largest binary option affiliates in the industry.

I helped launch several new binary option brokers from scratch grow their traffic and revenue from zero to hero.

Then, I founded and launched VIPAffiliates.com the highest paying Binary Options affiliate network in the world:

VIPAffiliates | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

If you want to chat and learn more about Binary affiliation feel free to hit me up on Skype.

My Skype name is "SteveBanik32"

Also check out my post here, gives you an overview of the basics of binary affiliation:

How can I get traffic for BINARY AND FOREX??? | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Do you have experience with binary offers? I have some questions regarding some trading offers that we are running for a customer.

MI
Back