propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking for some info on a course.

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Franklin Hatchett, May 12, 2015.

1. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Affiliate affiliate

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if anyone has watched this course before? If so what do you think? I have no plan on buying it but just wondering If I could get some info from anyone that might elaborate on it a bit more.

CPA Secrets: How I Make $6,000+ A Month - Very Effective

Cheers

2. rubelkhan

rubelkhan Affiliate affiliate

This course is not good for professional but if you are new contact with me pm message.

3. Franklin Hatchett

I'm alright thanks for the offer though. I'm looking for info on the course.. Not worried about if it's good or not.

4. gilwolf

gilwolf Affiliate affiliate

Lets be real, 6k/month for $97? It doesn't look terrible and I'm sure you'll pick up a few things, just don't expect it to make you rich. Honestly I think your better off spending an extra $50 and joining the Dojo if you not have already, more consistent information and defiantly greater value

If you do end up getting it, let us know what your thoughts are.

Franklin Hatchett likes this.
  5. Franklin Hatchett

Cheers, I never planned on buying it. I never planned on making 6k a month off it.... I know that's unrealistic, All I'm wanting to know is some information about it, if anyone has done the course. I like to find out other peoples methods and combine them with my own is all. I never planned on paying $97 for a course that claims 6k a month, I'm not that stupid.

If I find a free copy somewhere I'll let you know though :).

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed