The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for shared hosting (10 GBs - space, 250GBs - traffic, Linux)

VanMc

My requirements 10 GBs - space, 250GBs - traffic, Linux.
They should have Phone support and full system backup.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is your desired location? Where do your visitors access your site from mostly? Your requirements are reasonable and there are a lot of hosting companies that should be adequate suppliers for your needs.

Not all company has phone support and that doesn't mean they are bad or something like that. A lot of good companies do not have phone support.

For different package is different, according to what kind of website you want to build, the higher price is not always better, suitable is best.

Excellent quality of service - I am happy with Kvchosting.com

Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.

I am so glad I found this web hosting provider and will be recommending them to all my friends and clients.

Nice to hear that. Would you also share your website URL , so we'd test it and confirm all is okay? :)
Cheers!

now aday, not really need phone support to have a good support service. alot of stuff in webhosting via the phone is not clear and also doesn't mean that phone support will be there 24/7.

Hey OP, Why do you still hesitate?

The abundance of positive feedbacks about ssd hosting services makes it preferable.
Their pricing look quite good for me. I would also recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.

banners
Back