propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking for shared hosting (10 GBs - space, 250GBs - traffic, Linux)

Discussion in 'Domains and Hosting' started by VanMc, Sep 2, 2016.

1. VanMc

VanMc Affiliate affiliate

My requirements 10 GBs - space, 250GBs - traffic, Linux.
    They should have Phone support and full system backup.
    I have already found Kvchosting.com and not sure if I can trust them.

Is it reliable host? Do you know anything about them?
    Any hosts for comparison?

2. RadWebHosting

RadWebHosting Affiliate affiliate

What is your desired location? Where do your visitors access your site from mostly? Your requirements are reasonable and there are a lot of hosting companies that should be adequate suppliers for your needs.

3. asuwish

asuwish Affiliate affiliate

Not all company has phone support and that doesn't mean they are bad or something like that. A lot of good companies do not have phone support. For example at sivehost.com all questions are being answered in a matter of minutes.

4. Giarota

Giarota Affiliate affiliate

For different package is different, according to what kind of website you want to build, the higher price is not always better, suitable is best.

5. Tollokt

Tollokt Affiliate affiliate

Kvchosting.com is great hosting if you mention about price, performance, and features.

BTW, it's the best panel I've ever seen, greatest of functionality being the possibility of delegating sites/databases/ftps/SSH access/and-so-on to certain users, a great tool for cooperating between employees and (advanced) customers.

6. Jeennor

Jeennor Affiliate affiliate

Excellent quality of service - I am happy with Kvchosting.com

Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.

I am so glad I found this web hosting provider and will be recommending them to all my friends and clients.

7. euro-space

euro-space Affiliate affiliate

Nice to hear that. Would you also share your website URL , so we'd test it and confirm all is okay? :)
    Cheers!

8. HaBangNet

HaBangNet Affiliate affiliate

now aday, not really need phone support to have a good support service. alot of stuff in webhosting via the phone is not clear and also doesn't mean that phone support will be there 24/7.

9. Necolos-DJ

Necolos-DJ Affiliate affiliate

Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"

If you looking for really good service & support, signup with kvchosting.com ssd web hosting service.

One of the best things from this decent host is the impressive, fast and very professional guaranteed 24/7 support, within one hour, guaranteed - I never wait for more that 10 minutes for a response. This is true!

10. Dewlance

Dewlance Affiliate affiliate

Maybe self advertisement is not allowed but also I never use any shared hosting company and I use only dedicated server so I can't recommended anyone but I can give you a advice which can be useful for selecting good hosting company.

- Open a ticket with hosting company and check their response time.
    - Ask for server IP where your site will be hosted, monitor it but many of company will not provide IP so you can monitor their main server.
    - Check billing department response time, Ask question which is related to billing department because of some of company hire 3rd party support staff for sales so there is a chance that you will get a quick reply on sales department but main billing department response time matters.
    - If hosting is ok then check their establishment time.

11. Dolin

Dolin Affiliate affiliate

I use the help of Webstarts free website builder along with their hosting plans. It works really great for me so far, but I need more space. Can you recommend me something too?

12. Grashin

Grashin Affiliate affiliate

Hey OP, Why do you still hesitate?

The abundance of positive feedbacks about kvchosting.com ssd hosting services makes it preferable.
    Their pricing look quite good for me. I would also recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed