The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Looking for reviews and constructive feedback

xploit

I used to be a member of a forum that was aimed at incentive marketing and 3 incentive networks were active there to answer questions and promote their new offers etc.

That forum has since been taken offline so I decided to start a new forum. The forum is at www.devsters.com/forums - but I need some advice on how to properly promote it and where I should focus my work on getting content on the site.

One of the main networks that was on the old forum (FreebieJeebies) has since removed links to the old forum and replaced them with my new one - but the old forum was dying due to it being perceived more and more difficult to get referrals for the 'free gifts market'.

The new forum has been setup to have a specific area for that network but also a focus on SEO and Web Design etc to widen the interest area for the forum to appeal to.

Look forward to your feedback and suggestions :)

Thanks for the reply, thing is I have thosr members but they aren't active :(

How to encourage them to post?...

Thanks for the reply, thing is I have thosr members but they aren't active :(

How to encourage them to post?...

Here is what I recommend you do:

1. Have a ranking system. I think most members like having that ability to become a senior member or a gold member. The more posts they make, the higher their rank can be.

2. Post interesting threads. Use questions to enable interaction between members. Create controversial topics that can spark discussions and debates.

3. Have your friends sign up for the forum and help you liven the site up.

I hope this helps you! Good luck!

Just implemented a credits system so people can earn credits and will be able to buy special upgrades in the future.

Thanks for the feedback, will look at questions to ask...

MI
Back