propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking for reliable hosting in Iceland

Discussion in 'Domains and Hosting' started by Jeennor, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Jeennor

Jeennor Affiliate affiliate

Looking for hosting in Iceland that is e-commerce friendly and offer affordable hosting packages.
    What can you tell me about Superbithost.com and its offshore web hosting services?

I need 15 gbs of disk and 250 gbs of bandwidth.
    Is their support professional? Do they accept Bitcoin?

2. Grashin

Grashin Affiliate affiliate

All I can say is that superbithost.com have an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service - giving you the confidence you need to know it'll be around for years to come.

I believe this web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.

3. VanMc

VanMc Affiliate affiliate

This host seems to be geared towards the professional staff - they are still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself.

No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.
    Superbithost.com have been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours.

4. Tollokt

Tollokt Affiliate affiliate

It's great! Now I am happy with the quality of hosting and customer support services provided by superbithost.com team.
    Everything has impressed me:
    - great network and server uptime,
    - perfect and useful scripts as well as tools,
    - helpful, professional customer support.

5. Luvletted

Luvletted Affiliate affiliate

I can recommend you to try to compare rates, features, compatibility, performance and reliability.

6. Hover

Hover Affiliate affiliate

I can suggest x. is and unoeuro. com that are good and cheap.

7. Partyperjoy

Partyperjoy Affiliate affiliate

Using the right type of web site hosting service is so serious to your success.
    There is no need to choose a host with the "fastest" ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

Luvletted likes this.
  8. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

Just came across such like posts and wanted to know something. I want to inquire on whether the location of the servers or hosting in general has a direct effect on the speed of the servers. I was thinking that as much as you have gotten a provider who does very well and offers the services that you need, then for sure you will have no issues with that. Kindly share some light on this.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed