monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking for reliable host. My budget is $60/mo

Discussion in 'Domains and Hosting' started by Jeennor, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Jeennor

Jeennor Affiliate affiliate

My requirements are:
    Storage (H/W RAID-1): 200 gbs
    Traffic/Month: 3 TB
    My budget is $60/mo. What web hosting providers with stable cloud servers located in EU can you recommend me to look at?
    What can you say about Superbithost.com and their hosting services? Any info on their customer support care?

2. monetizer
  3. euro-space

euro-space Affiliate affiliate

4. HaBangNet

HaBangNet Affiliate affiliate

In europe Leaseweb and hetzner is the best choice.

5. Grashin

Grashin Affiliate affiliate

Superbithost.com will meet your expectations!

Support is helpful and very fast to respond, server performance is easily the best I've experienced, and the range of features for the money is nothing short of excellent. Perhaps most importantly, this host seems to really care about your business, is always friendly and easy to communicate with.

6. VanMc

VanMc Affiliate affiliate

Superbithost.com have been great in both helping me do more and be safe at the same time. The add-on scripts have worked almost flawlessly, and I have been able to fix minor glitches with no problems. Fantastic pricing too.

Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia.

7. Tollokt

Tollokt Affiliate affiliate

They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients. Superbithost.com can be good for getting:
    - secure SSL Certificates
    - Ddos protection services
    - bitcoin shared, VPS and dedicated hosting
    I believe that if you contact them, their team of experts will offer you the solution you need at the best price.

8. Necolos-DJ

Necolos-DJ Affiliate affiliate

There is no need to hesitate!

Superbithost.com is the best offshore web host.
    I feel their prices are a little on the high side compared to what bandwidth you get. Can recommend this host to other webmasters or newbies looking for reliable and professional host.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI