The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for new social media platforms

Elliott Lee

Hi, Ive been trying out CPA marketing lately on Instagram, however I have been having some trouble with adding accounts and it has led me to look at generating traffic from other social media platforms. What would you say I should look for when looking for a good platform to get traffic from? Im new to this so I dont know if I am looking in the wrong places
Thanks

1. Wanelo. Wanelo is a type of social shopping app, and if you’re curious about its name, it’s derived from the words “want, need, love.” Wanelo, once downloaded in app form, allows you to peruse millions of different products offered by major brands, online retailers, and even independent artists and producers like those on Etsy. You can also create wishlists, establish connections, and find out what your friends are interested in. This app could rival Pinterest because of its strong visual components and similar demographics, but is better poised for online shoppers because of its convenient wishlist and product management tools. Expect it to be eyed by Pinterest or see it take off on its own.

2. SlideShare. SlideShare has a decent user base already, but it has a long way to go before it stands among the leaders in the social media world. Through SlideShare, professionals can create slideshow presentations and videos—almost like YouTube, but with a much more professional appeal. Users who appreciate LinkedIn for its professional nature and targeted formatting will appreciate how SlideShare positions itself for its users—and the practicality of the app is useful in almost any business application. Expect to see SlideShare integrated with LinkedIn in multiple ways, or expect to see it used by a greater percentage of active professionals.

Ethan Stark

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Ive been trying out CPA marketing lately on Instagram, however I have been having some trouble with adding accounts and it has led me to look at generating traffic from other social media platforms. What would you say I should look for when looking for a good platform to get traffic from? Im new to this so I dont know if I am looking in the wrong places
Thanks

Are you trying to get free traffic?

If you are, you are wasting your time. Your time is valuable, use paid traffic on FB, IMO.

Well, there are tons of social networks. Which one is your target audience hanging out in? That's the most important thing to look for. High volume platforms are great but not helpful if the people you're trying to reach don't go there.

There might be something here to help you out:

33 and Counting Lesser Known Social Media Sites
[NEWS] Waffle - Samsung's New Social App

OK thanks I'l have a read through now it looks really helpful!

Are you trying to get free traffic?

If you are, you are wasting your time. Your time is valuable, use paid traffic on FB, IMO.

I have read that you will never get ROI using paid adds and content locking, is this not the case?

OK thanks I'l have a read through now it looks really helpful!

I have read that you will never get ROI using paid adds and content locking, is this not the case?

I don't know anyone that would tell you that paid advertising does not earn for you. Paid advertising is the fastest and most effective way to earn!

I know you didn't ask me the question but I'm wondering where on earth you heard such a thing. You can most certainly have a positive ROI using paid methods. You will need to learn how to run, optimize and scale a campaign (instructions and help right here in the forums) and you can earn FAR MORE than if you stick with free traffic. It's also faster.

Some reading for you:
Success Stories and Bragging

With the persistent development of innovation and the progressions that are happening in the realm of showcasing, organizations have begun to audit their publicizing strategies. Free ways for getting leads are,
  • Content Marketing
  • Customer referral
  • SEO, SEM and PPC
  • Cross Promotion
  • Social media marketing
  • Direct Mailing
The greater part of the organizations are attempting to keep a tab on every single online medium to discover leads. Online lead generation is simple and additionally you can cover worldwide zone in sensible time.

There are also some tools which gives business leads such as,
  • Leadlake
  • ClearBit
  • KiteDesk
  • ZoomInfo

banners
Back