Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for Moderators.

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
I am working on some nice packages to offer new moderators of the forum - if you know anyone who's up to the job or would like to apply yourself, please leave your comments here.

Can I?
I have experience in Video Marketing and SEO :)
And I'm always active here. :)

I am interested with youtube mainly, but we don't have a separate section for it so I am in Social. If not, then General Section.

I am working on some nice packages to offer new moderators of the forum - if you know anyone who's up to the job or would like to apply yourself, please leave your comments here.

Happy to help, old grey and nearly sensible, but fairly new to IM / CPA. Best wishes, David

I'll give it a shot if you'd like, K. I don't have any IM exploits to brag about, but I actually do have some forum moderation experience across two or three message boards....

that experience being deleting spam profiles, banning bots and trouble makers, keeping the peace between members as well as trying to keep them interested in relative subjects and pointing them in the direction of new news that's relative to said subjects.

I'm currently a moderator on a hip hop message board that really doesn't need constant moderation anymore. We've been around each other for years and the population of the forum has kind of settled down, you know? I ran the comic book and anime/manga sub-forums and branched out.

I'm also currently tinkering with a small and private facebook group based on the same hobbies, but the only members so far are some friends and friends of friends. We're deciding on if we want to branch out to new and younger members or not....

whoops! sorry, got kinda long winded there.

So, yeah. Sure. If you'll have me.
smugbiden_zps88d3be4f.png

^What Hip Hop forum?

Guys also leave which forums you'd be interested in moderating.

MI
Back