The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Buying Traffic Looking for mobile traffic CPI/ CPA ....

viet

affiliate
Hell all admin & manager acount publicsher

my name is viet , i'm 28 year old

I have 4 years experience in the industry and make money oline advertising campaign. I have been working most of the large network companies .... we are a strong team, with the quality criteria through the top part. and traffic is always stable and good. we always seek partnerships with network companies to work with criteria ..

1. Payment Actions

2. campaigner

3. payment Weekly or Net 15

so if you are a site administrator or manager. Please add me to your contacts. we always cooperate with you
Admin : Dinh Viet
phone: +84983847666

Hell all admin & manager acount publicsher

my name is viet , i'm 28 year old

I have 4 years experience in the industry and make money oline advertising campaign. I have been working most of the large network companies .... we are a strong team, with the quality criteria through the top part. and traffic is always stable and good. we always seek partnerships with network companies to work with criteria ..

1. Payment Actions

2. campaigner

3. payment Weekly or Net 15

so if you are a site administrator or manager. Please add me to your contacts. we always cooperate with you
Admin : Dinh Viet
phone: +84983847666

Hi Viet,
My name is Max Pinch and Im senior manager Affiligrand partner network.
I always try to find new partners for a strong performance and I was interested in your post.
Tell me please, what verticals do you work?
I will contact you on Skype but I think you can also see the list of our offers and you can be interested in anything.

Senior manager
Max Pinch
affiligrand.com

MI
Back