The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking For Forum Moderators!

G

gotlinks

Hello Everyone, First of all I want to thank UKWW and Temi for starting this awesome forum! I need to spend some more time here and I plan on it!

The problem is that my own forum takes so much of my times because I like to keep things active. I currently have around 8 moderators but only 4 of them are really doing there jobs.

I am looking to replace the 4 that are not and hopefully end up with around 15 moderators who do there jobs fully!

If you would be interested in this position please post or pm me and I will send you my URL. Thanks

PS: Mods must complete 50+ posts per week to continue being a moderator as the forum is still growing. We have nearly 30,000 posts and over 3,000 members so becoming a mod is no easy job!

Hi,
I am interested in this position , currently i am member of couple of forums, but have not done any moderation, But just give me one chance i will prove my credentials.

Thanks

I'd be interested if the forum niche is in my interests (i.e. I'd know what was going on, so nothing on rocket science!) :)

PM me with info. if possible.

Hey there,
I would be interested in this. Please let me know if the positions have already been filled, otherwise further info would be much appreciated.

Hey there,
I would be interested in this. Please let me know if the positions have already been filled, otherwise further info would be much appreciated.

I always have room for more!

Thanks and all have been sent messages!

banners
Back