The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for experienced PPC marketer willing to help

Ered Mithrin

Get your fix Ninja!
I've had enough! So many ups and downs and even after that time/money spent I don't feel I'm in total control of what's happening and am not seeing increasing results. There must be something I'm either missing or doing wrong. And I need/want to know what that is. Therefore I'd like to find someone experienced and willing to give me a guidance now and then, so that I'm not losing time/money that much and actually starting to see bigger progress. Don't worry though, I will not take hours of your day asking tons of basic questions. I've already run several PPC campaigns through 7search, Advertise, Looksmart etc., proper tracking (Prosper202) set on a VPS. I just want to have someone that I can turn to when I'm in doubts (via Google Hangouts, Skype etc.).

Is there anyone willing to "work with me" like that for some time? Preferably from Europe (time zones). If so, please let me know and I'm sure we'll figure out something that I can give back in return.

We are here to help you brother. Even though we are busy in our daily grind. Affiliatefix is built to help one another in their times of need.
Just ask some specific questions and surely 1 of the great guys will answer it.

What traffic source are you focusing in?
7search?

banners
Back