The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Partnership looking for email marketing partner.

I

Iss Meftah

Hello, hope everything is well.

I have developed a strategy/funnel. to monetize email any lists. I've a experiences in email marketing, email deliverability and linux mail servers.

I have multiple reliable email list provider sources (Different niches: BizOpp, Health/diet, Forex..etc), I also can set and configure email servers, BUT I'm missing IP warming up.

I'm looking for experienced email marketing to help me warm up the IPs to be able to build a solid reputation with inbox providers and to write good emails, autoresponders and follow up message.

must have:
1/ Good active email data for warm up purposes.

Looking forward to do some business.
Thank you all.
Iss

Why don't you load up $100 @ LeadServe. I highly doubt anyone is going to share a good data list to warm IPs. Just have instructions after signup to whitelist your emails per their particular email client and have a reply autoresponder to deliver information in a return email or a PDF as an attachment.

Two weeks of mailing, submit to a couple of whitelists like DNSWL for example. After about a month of sending, apply for certification @ ISIPP (it's like ReturnPath, but a whole lot cheaper).

I highly doubt anyone is going to share a good data list to warm IPs
I doubt it too, but you know, just so i don't regret not doing it. i posted this thread.

I will need to start building my lists. I don't have any experience. i will do more digging on it. once I get warmed IPs I know what to do with the next servers/ips.

Thank you very much @mxyzptlkfishstiks for pointing me the right path. much appreciated!

Iss.

P.S. I was wondering how you type your username when you login to affiliatefix. it looks complicated to type.
[lol]

P.S. I was wondering how you type your username when you login to affiliatefix. it looks complicated to type.
[lol]

I don't. It's saved. I only have to type in a TFA token. :D

Nice post, so this is the road to becoming an ESP(Stuff like ISIPP)? start anywhere basically where providers are OK with using IP's for email sendouts?

Think of ISIPP as a credit reporting agency, but for emails. If you have "good credit", ISIPP reports it to other member ISPs/ESPs that you're a good emailer which helps your emails arrive in the inbox.

Last edited:
If you have UK list in Health, Life, Funeral or Debt, let me know as we own those offers.

banners
Back