Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking For CPVLab + Maxbounty + LeadImpact Campaign Setup Guide

srijon

Hey guys.. I just started PPV and I am using
CPVLab (Thanks to Mouaad)
Maxbounty &
LeadImpact.

I found the setup of the tracking and the pixels very complex as its my first time.
I did setup the campaign in CPVLab (Put LP's and Offer Links and Updated links on my LP) but when I click on my LP's "Enter Now" button, it dosent take me to my Main Offer Page.

So What I am asking is, it would be really nice if anyone can post a video tutorial explaining this.
I have checked couple of tutorials for CPVLab but none explaining the fact where I am stuck.

fyi, I have even used proxy to test if the main offer page is shown but it does not. Also, the only place I put my affiliate links are on CPVLab Campaign setup page and nowhere else.

Thanks.

Hi Srijon,

Do you see "no click" after clicking on your landing page to go to the offer? If so, then your LP is working fine and it is a protection in place by cpvlab so that any random guy who directly puts your cpvlab url in their browser are not able to see the offer that you are promoting.

Thats because of the CPVLabs protection to prevent others from seeing LPs when they enter in your cpvlab url.

banners
Back