The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Looking for CPI offers with API

vladfaust

affiliate
Hello,

I have a Telegram Bot with tons of incentive world-wide traffic. My users get virtual coins which can be converted to real cash though.

I'm looking for a network with CPI (or In-App CPA) offers for both mobile and non-mobile platforms but I need to store those offers in my system. This means that the network should have a nice API for receiving actual offers.

Thanks.

Hello,

I have a Telegram Bot with tons of incentive world-wide traffic. My users get virtual coins which can be converted to real cash though.

I'm looking for a network with CPI (or In-App CPA) offers for both mobile and non-mobile platforms but I need to store those offers in my system. This means that the network should have a nice API for receiving actual offers.

Thanks.
I know appnext has api,you can give it try, and can i ask you which telegram bot are you using?I

Hello vladfaust,

We can definitely help you since we have a large inventory of CPI offers which you can fetch from our system automatically through API.. Lets touch base...!!

You can try Blue Track Media - we have over 1000 incent desktop/mobile offers(mobile CPI too), my contact details can be found in signature.

Attention: If you have a network that will pay a referral fee I am interested in developing a public site using updating APIs directing (referring) affiliates to the networks with offers that suit their needs at
<<< affedge.com DM me here with the initial reply :)

banners
Back