monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking for bulk email broadcasting service

Discussion in 'Email Marketing' started by germanleadseller, Jun 27, 2016.

1. germanleadseller

germanleadseller Affiliate affiliate

Hi Affiliate-Fix-Forum,

I'm looking for a company that own's opt in lists and can actually broadcast a lot of emails. I know that every email agency does that. But I thought there is a certain group of companies doing it very cheap if the email template already exists.

My experiences regarding very cheap deployment services ( like 50 $ for 500,000 emails) are very bad.

But maybe there is something like a reliable company who has optin in lists, is doing straightforward email deployment when the template is already existing. 2-5% open rate would be ok if the visitors and clicks are real.

If not I have to switch to bigger companies who have a high cpm (20-60$). But if it's targeted it could be worth it. Does anyone know a company doing very cheap email broadcasting that is barely ok?

Or maybe someone is here who switched from own email marketing or very cheap bulk email marketing to "targeted email marketing" with a cpm that is a lot higher. Is it worth it?

What options do I have to do it by myself (with or without list cleaning). To introduce myself, I'm a marketer and doing email marketing in Germany. Email deployment is mostly done by third-party companies who care about everything technical.

In the US (my target market) things are different. Very cheap email marketing (a lot of fraudsters, dyn-dns-mailservers, etc.) or very expensive and very targeted email marketing.

Thank you

2. monetizer
  3. mxyzptlkfishstiks

mxyzptlkfishstiks Affiliate affiliate

As I said on another forum under another alias that shall remain unnamed.

Code:
    Trilemma.

Pick two (cheap, lists, targeted).

You can't have all three.

You're looking for a unicorn.

Iss Meftah and T J Tutor like this.
  4. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

I do feel the best alternative for your broadcast needs is to make a purchase of the softare that deals with email marketing. I have seen several of them and they help you even schedule the times you will be sending the emails and to which recepients. There are several of them and you need to compare and contrast so as to come up with the best option for the needs that you have.

5. eMonetize

eMonetize Affiliate affiliate

What offers are you wanting to have sent?

6. germanleadseller

germanleadseller Affiliate affiliate

It's about home security and remortgage. Long term I'm looking for very large volumes for sending, but for testing purposes only small volumes.

7. eMonetize

eMonetize Affiliate affiliate

I already produce leads for both verticals, so it wouldn't make sense to do CPM mailings and mail against myself.

8. simonbrep

simonbrep Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

There are many ad network out there that offer CPM, but you need to find your market with their databases which can be costly, also the better the traffic in terms of how old the opt ins are will add to the price.

There are companies that supply good data, with an open rate of 4% and you can target the exact demographic you want, but you would need to do the sending yourself and also match the right campaigns to the data

Featured Resources (View All)

MI