The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Looking for affiliates

mango52

affiliate
Hi there,

Get stuck in, our affiliate program is now open!

To join this tremendous NEW opportunity, and for your chance to make a
GUARANTEED second income, make sure that you register yourself for our brand new AFFILIATE program:

http://greatcigarettes.com/index.php?md=application&action=affiliate

There is no need for you to sell anything! Simply direct your visitors or
friends to www.Greatcigarettes.com and our computers will do all the hard work.

-Our commission rate is 15% on every confirmed sale.
-You get payment TWICE a month
-You can choose YOUR payment method

Please feel free to contact me, and I will describe you the terms and conditions of your participation in our program.

Sincerely,

Julia Foster

Hi Julia,

Welcome to 5 Star. I have seen you post this ad a couple places. A question and a suggestion.

"Get stuck in" What do you mean by that, just curious.

"make a GUARANTEED second income" There are no guarantees of earnings in this business. Affiliates get back what they put in and some put in a lot on certain programs and still get nothing back. I would hesitate using the word guaranteed.

My 2 cents...

Linda Buquet said:
"Get stuck in" What do you mean by that, just curious.

Hi Linda,

Thanks for a warm welcome ;)

by *get stuck in* I just meant - *join us*

As to the adjective *Guaranteed* I used describing the benefits of joining our program, - our program is very profitable if you know how to bring a targeted traffic. :)

Have a great day!

cigs are a tough sell online, unless you have laser pointed cig traffic... ie people looking to buy cigs online...

this program and all other cig programs dont not work (make sales) with general traffic...

BTW... it's obvious eglish isn't your first language.. ths is also a turn off to many affliates... especialy when there difficulty communicating...

Joe

MI
Back