The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for a partner

Hi there

I'm Zygmunt, 19, from Poland. I'm not new when it comes to internet marketing, up to date I've made ~~12k $ just from one website - a bit shady desktop CPA stuff. I want to get back to the game and start with mobile and looking for a mentor who could help me start my first campaigns with proper tracking.

I'm overwhelmed by the information overload and I can't even figure out the proper setup chain:
affilaite network/offer/tracking/ad network

I'm looking for someone who I could mastermind with and mentor me.

More about me
- semi advanced webdev sparkstudio.pl (my little brand)
- I do own a LTD company in the UK for tax purposes
- blog owner at makeacneahistory.co
- current budget ~~1000$

I'm sure I can provide some value back to someone who will help setting me on the right track.

Hi there
I'm Zygmunt, 19, from Poland.

Hi @Zygmunt Biela , welcome to AffiliateFix! Great to have you join us.

I'm not new when it comes to internet marketing, up to date I've made ~~12k $ just from one website - a bit shady desktop CPA stuff. I want to get back to the game and start with mobile and looking for a mentor who could help me start my first campaigns with proper tracking.

I'm overwhelmed by the information overload and I can't even figure out the proper setup chain:

More about me
- current budget ~~1000$

I'm sure I can provide some value back to someone who will help setting me on the right track.

This entire community is a mentor @Zygmunt Biela ! Asking for a single person to mentor is asking a single person to give up an inordinate amount of their time. That's why a community like this works much better. You get more information from more people. You get more perspectives and more engagement from many people over one person.

We have an abundance of awesome members that will contribute to your path with your marketing. Be sure to post often, ask loads of questions, report your progress, and contribute where you can.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

Hey :) , I too am beginning in to Mobile Marketing and have a 1000$ in budget for this. Let's see where this goes . Best of luck.

Hi there

I'm Zygmunt, 19, from Poland. I'm not new when it comes to internet marketing, up to date I've made ~~12k $ just from one website - a bit shady desktop CPA stuff. I want to get back to the game and start with mobile and looking for a mentor who could help me start my first campaigns with proper tracking.

More about me
- current budget ~~1000$

Hi Biela. I do think that you are at home. This forum personally I take it as my key mentor, the reason being we have several levels of members in this place who are knowledgeable when it comes to internet marketing. The advice I can give you is being able to find the threads that pertain your specialization just know how they have been able to cope up and some of the key challenges they were facing on the way.

MI
Back