The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for a (long-term) designer

sophia.ads

affiliate
Hello All!

As it is my first post here on the board, I would like to introduce myself. I am Sophia, working for an affiliate network active in Europe and America. So far we have been working with various designers (all on freelance base) and for one of our new projects, we are looking to find a designer with some experience in the genre.

After some asking around I found my way here. What I am looking for, is a (freelance) designer, whom is capable to help us build a so called ' portal ' site and various (one at first) landings-pages (with banners) around it. The concept relates to a new way of promoting mobile content. It is important however for the designer to be aware of the fact that mobile subscription landings-pages do have certain regulations in terms of designer. We are of course there to point them out :)

Well, in short: if you are capable to help us design the portal and/or the landings-page, send me a private message (or let me know your email). Please include some portfolio material and/or other work you've made and a rough indication of the costs (which I understand is difficult due to the lack of information).

I am eager to hear back!

Best, Sophia Suarez.

MI
Back