The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for a CPA coach!

kalki G

affiliate
Hi yall,

I've been struggling to break out as a Marketer for the past year and was hoping to get a coach/ partner in the cpa scene. Somebody to bother and ask questions/ bounce Ideas off of and maybe help each other out. I'm making around 1k a month and want to triple it. I've got a good grasp on everything, but whatever I try I seem to miss the target. Idea's suggestions would be helpful. I've tried talking to am's at my networks but I haven't been able to get much from them (I'm probably too much of a smallfry for them to deal with).

The Only thing I've gotten real traffic from is SEO and a bit of youtube. It just takes too long to start generating income from...so please contact me if you want to help me out.

Coun't on me, the only thing I ask in exchange is traffic whenever I need it.
Started on CPA last year, with a very expansive knowledge in IT more precisely in Security.
Made $20,000 last month in 3 days, $18,992 with CPALead and $2900+ with AdvertMarketing, before that I had regular 1K days.

any questions, hit me up, looking for good offers to promote? i can help! six flags email submit is hot, 1.50$ payouts

There aren't many CPA coaches out there, primarily because the big guys are making so much, it doesn't benefit them to spend hours and hours training somebody for anything less than 4 figures an hour. The primary monetary benefit of being a coach is relationship building...turning your students into powerhouse CPAers will reap dividends for the coach in the future not just as referral income but also just the relationship and knowledge they can share with each other.

But keep in mind that its equally difficult to find a good student as it is to find a good coach! That's the main reason I have never done any public coaching.

You've gotta just take some knowledge, and go out and do it on your own. The only way to do it!

A coach can NEVER guarantee they will make you money. UNLESS.. They are a guru with a HUGE list that promotes and mails their list for you.

Hi yall,

I've been struggling to break out as a Marketer for the past year and was hoping to get a coach/ partner in the cpa scene. Somebody to bother and ask questions/ bounce Ideas off of and maybe help each other out. I'm making around 1k a month and want to triple it. I've got a good grasp on everything, but whatever I try I seem to miss the target. Idea's suggestions would be helpful. I've tried talking to am's at my networks but I haven't been able to get much from them (I'm probably too much of a smallfry for them to deal with).

The Only thing I've gotten real traffic from is SEO and a bit of youtube. It just takes too long to start generating income from...so please contact me if you want to help me out.

Ken is the real deal - Check it out: http://sixfiguremission.com/coaching ;)

To all who is interested I am also looking for a partner/group/mentor to bounce ideas off of and to help and encourage one another. I think one of the most overlooked components of making money online is that of having a "mastermind group". Not just joining a forum but actually BELONGING to a small group of passionate and serious people. If not people tend to give up because they feel alone and then self-doubt slowly sets in. If anyone is interested send me a message. I am home 24/7 since I have been laid so please only people who are TRULY serious about this contact me. Thanks and have a great day!

But keep in mind that its equally difficult to find a good student as it is to find a good coach! That's the main reason I have never done any public coaching.

Honestly man- This para is 100% true... It is hard to get good students rather then finding a good coach !

MI
Back