The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking For a Best course, wso, blogs for learning CPA marketing using facebook ads.

Faridul Hasan

affiliate
Hi All,

What's up? How are you all Buddy? Recently I got approved few well-known CPA Networks. Now I want to start promoting offers through facebook ads. That's why looking a good course, wso or blog where I can get step by step process to start promoting cpa offers through facebook ads. :)

I have few questions also, please suggest me your best tips-

1) Which CPA niche is the best for facebook ads?
2) Which ads format is best for promoting offers? (PPE or Click to Website)
3) If i buy a single niche related domain and set 2-3 landing page creating folder(abcd.com/lp1), then any problem with that?
4) How can i create best angle for an offer? Is it good for creating two or more angle for single offer?

Please guys give me your best suggestions. I'm stuck in this step.

Thanks

i advice you to take cpa evolution 2.0 course it's useful . there are reviews about this course in youtube if you are interested to buy it .

1) I think nobody wanna share their niche which make them money.
2) I think with facebook , PPC with get you better result, it a highly targeted network.
3) No problem. It's up to you. In my opinion, you should buy a common domain, and create sub domain related to you niche. For example: abc.com (main domain) --> weightloss.abc.com
4) You should test and test. There is no accurate answers for this.

That's why looking a good course, wso or blog where I can get step by step process to start promoting cpa offers through facebook ads. :)

stay away from WSO!

that's only a big wasting of money and time,

do u really think that AM that claim to make $$$ online are promoting WSO on warriorforum asking $4.95 for they method??? o_O

here in this forum you can find anything you want also u can upgrade at dojo where u find some more advanced guides,tutorial and strategy to use. ;)

...just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
MI
Back