The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

London SEO Meeting/Seminar - Exploratory Meeting

temi

affiliate
London Search Engine Optimisation/Marketing Meeting
Temi is thinking of starting a regular Search Engine Marketing/Meeting/ /Training in London on a regular basis.
Looking for interested parties who may like to attend this event. The initial meeting will be purely exploratory and we will see how things develops after that.

HSC Online , Loredan has registered interest in attending, I would like to hear from other people who live in or around London who are interested in the Tea and Biscuit SEO discussion.

I will also like to hear from people who may not necessarily be able to attend but would like to suggest topics they will like to see discussed at such event.
Thanks

Owee... I was left outside the box :( I cannot attend to this kind of seminar. Maybe just ocasionaly if I will have the time.

Temi, I am sure you'll gather a nice comunity there and that in time this comunity will develop as it should. I am sorry we do not have such seminars in Romania.

I will be arranging a get together, but it will not be in Wales, I will probably go for somewhere like gloucester or worcester as they are more accessible for everyone. London might be an option for me to attend, depends where and when really, as well as potential benefits ;).

OWG,
I will be pressing ahead with the London one and if I'm about to put it together, will contact you about participation as a lecturer/presenter.

Tea and Biscuit SEO discussion. That sounds to be a good idea. Regarding the topics to be covered in this discussion will entirely depend on the types of participants that you get. My best wishes for the SEO discussion.

I would say that the topics normally discussed are making the most of the website via SEO etc, and mostly how search engines work.

Sun Tzu said, to defeat your enemy you must know your enemy.

Although search engines are NOT the enemy, the enemy is IGNORANCE , ignorance of what people and search engines want.

This sounds like a great idea, count me in Temi!

Also let me know if I can help somehow (cooking the biscuits maybe?) :)

Hey Temi,

I am interested too. Name the time and place and i'll make every effort to attend.

Of course, there are many a webmaster that will be registering their interest for this SEO seminar as everybody can learn a great deal from Temi himself not to mention the community that will be present.

I am sure this will offer many insights into SEO for all webmasters to take their websites to a higher level and reap the benefits of search engine optimisation and search engine marketing.

Thanks for your interest DC, hopefull it will not clash with other things you have planned already :)

banners
Back