The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

LockedContent Peerfly new network

mydream2

Affiliate
Hi,

I wanted to let you guys know that peerfly has a new project coming soon called LockedContent a new content locking cpa website, should be pretty good coming from peerfly.

You can pre-register at there website for notification when officially launched.

Thanks

Yeah id love to see some more details - i really do hope its something bait different tho!

Good luck to them!

Yes I hope it works out as well, at least it is with a reputable company, don't know much about content locking, but I hear the money can be pretty good with the right offer.

I have a great idea for content locking that I'd like to try. I hope they give existing peerfly affiliates access with little to no hassle. lol

at least i don't have to worry about doing the wrong thing and getting banned and also do not have to purchase content locker pro:p thanx for the heads up OP!:)

Peerfly is no doubt a very well reputed network!

It will be very fun to see a new Competition... Leadbolt,CPALEad,etc are already in Market and Now we are about to see a new competitor..

Good Luck PF :)

Regards
~Sam~

No doubt the deals with content blocking for me have great potential, that if we choose a high-demand content on the market, as usual, offering what people are looking

banners
Back