propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Live chat for e-commerce web-site

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by goldenspiralstudios, Jun 20, 2011.

1. goldenspiralstudios

goldenspiralstudios Affiliate affiliate

Well interaction with your clients has always been essential to a business. And in your case it's live chat. Customer always feel secured when they can easily contact a business for support. Good for you :)

2. myeanne

myeanne Affiliate affiliate

I definitely agree with that, live chat is very effective specially for those small queries from your customers.

3. hairylossen

hairylossen Affiliate affiliate

Yes, me too! I would definitely choose a shop which I can asked directly regarding their products!

4. jacksamwhite

jacksamwhite Affiliate affiliate

A live chat adds more security to a website. Buyers think that website as a genuine one. They can clear his/her doubts by chatting anytime.

5. Mogoko75

Mogoko75 Affiliate affiliate

Olark is a good one.

6. meochain

meochain Affiliate affiliate

While the most popular customers communication tool is still a daily email that advertise of sale special event, online retailers have come to conclusion that giving the customers a change to interacting directly questions addressed is absolutely essential.

7. keylogger

keylogger Guest

yeah you should provide live chat support by doing this you can save your business for long term

8. johnbrent

johnbrent Affiliate affiliate

Live chat gives a great benefit to your website. Customer gets very satisfied with it. Sometimes small queries gives a great trouble. So that's why live chat helps them in a good way...

9. designman

designman Affiliate affiliate

I have live chat in my site also (it actually offline all the time) but i see people usually like to contact me thru that tool instead of clicking Contact page.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ceiling fan lights - bathroom fan with light

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2016
  10. Mark231

Mark231 Affiliate affiliate

live chat tools are proving to be the game changer, especially in e-commerce industry.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed