The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Little help please

j0kara

affiliate
Hey all, i'm in Internet Marketing a few months but i never thought about email marketing so i decided to give it try. I got software UltraMailer for sening mails, but i have question about what emails should i use for sender email? Should i make gmails, yahoo, hotmails accounts or what? I tried to send 1k emails from my gmail account but these emails got marked as spam and my account got suspended. How's that work?

Thanks in advance!

What you are doing would considered as SPAM.
Affiliate networks will not approve for this kind of traffic and you might get your account banned.

Email Marketing is requires you to use optin/squeeze page and have the visitor optin into your list using AutoResponders. This gives use the permission to send them emails.

Recommended AutoResponders:
1. Aweber - $1 FREE Trial
2. GetResponse
3. MailChimp

Hello,

Sure, you can send emails to anyone you wish to and this is a main part of Email marketing. However the software you use to send our emails should be strong enough to deliver your emails to the recipient email inbox. Out there are many companies that provide bulk email service, but some of them are strong enough to send the emails to the recipient email inbox. Running a campaign surely works but the SMTPs, IPs and Domain should be clean not listed on blacklist.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back