The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Little help on Facebook Ad for CPA Offers

Harry Sehgal

affiliate
I am regular reader of the forum but never posted myself before. But I have some questions today that I need to ask.

1. Does Facebook Accept Work from Home kind of offers. Never seen them running there but I know couple of people who say they run such offers.

2. I see people getting tons of conversions with Video Ads. They just put there CPA link in the text. Now my query is if my offer is on work from home and I boost funny video and put link inside it, will that thing work. As far as I know, I can directly boost work from home kind of video.

3. Which thing works better for you. Driving the facebook traffic to Article with CPA link in it or a Landing page with CTA button and just 50 words in it.

4. How to spy on ads. Whenever I login to facebook I never see any boosted post. How can I spy on running facebook ads. Adxpresso is one example, but they dont update there database. Like If the Offer is on ABCD, how can I spy so that I can know the text and landing page of the offer running.

5. Do you create a specific facebook page for each offer or do you decide for a generic page name and keep promoting all your offers under same page.

I know these are a lot of questions. But if anyone know anything about it, I know many will, please comment and clear some of my doubts.

Thanks.

Hi, @Harry Sehgal and welcome to your first thread. :)

I'm afraid that I don't know the answer to most of your questions but I wanted to bump this before it gets buried in the feed.

I can tell you that AdFox lets you spy on FB ads. You can get a $1 trial here: Adfox | Affiliatefix I have used them, so I know that you can look at sidebar, desktop feeds, mobile feeds, and post ads, if that helps you.

Hi, @Harry Sehgal and welcome to your first thread. :)

I'm afraid that I don't know the answer to most of your questions but I wanted to bump this before it gets buried in the feed.

I can tell you that AdFox lets you spy on FB ads. You can get a $1 trial here: Adfox | Affiliatefix I have used them, so I know that you can look at sidebar, desktop feeds, mobile feeds, and post ads, if that helps you.

Thank You so much. Just one thing more, do they update there database regularly. I will join the trial.

I just went to adfox site through affiliatefix link but on adfox site, signup button is not working and is redirecting me to something totally different.

I just went to adfox site through affiliatefix link but on adfox site, signup button is not working and is redirecting me to something totally different.

Really? Oh, dear. I'll try to find out what's going and let you know.

banners
Back