The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

List building through Twitter

xploit

Wasn't sure if this should go in the social media category or the email marketing one, so out it here instead.

There's a service I have just found out about that's in beta testing at the moment, called TweetLead - a way of putting direct single click sign up buttons in a tweet. Anyone sent this yet? What are your thoughts?

Affiliate link to help me jump the queue: Upviral
Non affiliate link : TweetLead

Wasn't sure if this should go in the social media category or the email marketing one, so out it here instead.

There's a service I have just found out about that's in beta testing at the moment, called TweetLead - a way of putting direct single click sign up buttons in a tweet. Anyone sent this yet? What are your thoughts?

Affiliate link to help me jump the queue: Upviral
Non affiliate link : TweetLead

This looks pretty cool.

There is a bunch of renewed interest in Twitter Ads and not much out there in regards to training on the ad platform. I have an ad account there, but I haven't used it yet. It wouldn't hurt to see if there may be a Fiverr vendor out there that knows how to work with twitter API. It could eliminate the need for a 3rd party to do this for you and offer more features as well.

I think we'll see a bunch of new training available soon and I think we'll see more of this type of API calls across many of the social platforms. There are several other social environments with new ad platforms as well like Pinterest, Instagram later 2015, Snap Chat coming, Lime, Bloggin, Reddit, StumleUpon, etc. We'll see a bunch new product launches this year regarding these platforms.

Wow. Can't believe it's free, too.

I've bookmarked your page @xploit . I'm not ready for it yet but I'll use your link when I am.

why not fit, do not really get it

Sorry, I don't get what you're trying to say. Want to to try again, maybe say it a little differently? We want to hear (read) what you have to say. :)

Are you using Google translator, by any chance?

banners
Back