propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Links Networks

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by theta98, Sep 9, 2013.

1. theta98

theta98 Affiliate affiliate

What do you guys think of link networks? I've had pretty good results over high PR link buying for my authority sites' content. BMR also recently launched their HPBacklinks service and Google just loves high PR contextual backlinks from homepages. Obviously these methods run the same risks other blackhat methods do.

2. abhi_garg

abhi_garg Banned

One of the most popular (and dangerous) ways that you can grab up a bunch of links quickly is by using a link network. It's one-stop shopping for links in large quantities.

3. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

I wouldn't waste your time - work on reputable, high ranking natural links.

4. Marc

Marc 武士- Spamurai moderator affiliate

Yep, better staying away from unnatural links.

If Google discovers that you try to manipulate the rankings,

you will become de-indexed and lose everything ;)

5. theta98

theta98 Affiliate affiliate

I have received a manual penalty notification however I've also got one on a site that hasn't received links from networks.

6. Jay Wessman

Jay Wessman Affiliate affiliate

Link networks might work for a while but if Google sniffs one out they've been known to they'll completely deindex the link network.

Personally I'd just rather spend time building links that I know are gonna stick around for the long run.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  7. Marc

Marc 武士- Spamurai moderator affiliate

Yeah, they will find it out, and they are good at it, regardless of thebig updates like Penguin and Panda.
    The only safe way is indeed only natural links like Google wants to see them.

Correct everything according to the guidelines and then register your sites again at Google, so that they at least come back to the index.

What many people do not consider is that Google also knows the IP address.
    Therefore it is always advisable to use all types of SEO tools carefully, or better with a proxy.
    Google wants to see a natural structure, but no automation.
    So always caution, even with automatic rank checker or automated analysis ;)

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed