The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

LinkedIn PPC Success

Dr. Evil

affiliate
Does anyone experience with LinkdIn PPC and got success? We know LinkdIn has the huge amount of quality traffic.

I haven't but hopefully someone else will drop in with some knowledge.

Closest thing I have to it, is an old personal account. :)

Now that I think of it you could probably make a killing on LinkdIn. I myself would try promoting job offers and biz op.

Now that I think of it you could probably make a killing on LinkdIn. I myself would try promoting job offers and biz op.

I think you could be on to something there! Both niches would fit perfectly. You'll just have to make sure you don't push too hard on the offers.

We've tried it before but CPCs can get pretty expensive, especially as you layer more fields of targeting on. It's definitely a high value network, but don't know if conversions are that spectacular.

What I've seen work is having a really good piece of content that you are promoting, like a Whitepaper or Webinar, and leading with that (to capture all the information about the user including phone number). Otherwise just for a click-through it's not that effective.

I think no anyone do that....!!!

Linkedin is really costly. If your targeting is good and have good sales pitch then getting good leads wont be a problem.

I promoted one of service back in the year 2012. Have spend over $50 (on 2 campaigns) but got one client and a sale. Here are my stats(for the campaign which brought the sale):-
Click to my sales page = 15, total social actions = 2, total engagement = 17, Avg. CPC = $2.00, Avg. CPM = $0.50, Total spend = $30.02

tom804 just make sure, you have an engaging sales page and a good funnel to capture leads.

Last edited:
Linkedin is really costly. If your targeting is good and have good sales pitch then getting good leads wont be a problem.

I promoted one of service back in the year 2012. Have spend over $50 (on 2 campaigns) but got one client and a sale. Here are my stats(for the campaign which brought the sale):-
Click to my sales page = 15, total social actions = 2, total engagement = 17, Avg. CPC = $2.00, Avg. CPM = $0.50, Total spend = $30.02

tom804 just make sure, you have a engaging sales page and a good funnel to capture leads.[/QUOTE]

That is so true. I've found that i'm horrible at web design, etc. However I can create strong ad copy's which usually gets me enough sales to break even at minimum.

Okay, I think I misunderstood.

I was going on the assumption - bad to assume, I know- that @tom804 was going to create an account and have users go to this 'job' site or whatever from there. Or post a new job a day or something, rather than go to the expense of their paid advertising.

Oops.

tom804 just make sure, you have an engaging sales page and a good funnel to capture leads.
These data are 3 years old. I hope someone will come up with new case study with LinkedIn PPC.

banners
Back